Cornwall Football Forum

GOALKEEPER REQUIRED

We at Newlyn Non Athletico require a Goalkeeper immediately for the rest of their footballing life! We are a well run inclusive club based in Penzance with two teams, in Trewlawny Div. 1 and in Div. 5.

We also need new players in all positions of any standard and any age. Our players range from 16 to 55 years old and really some of them need to take up a different hobby that has nothing to do with sport!

Training is in PZ on Wed Evening, 5.30 to 7pm at Mounts Bay School 3g pitch.

If interested please reply on here or e-mail, lukefrostoli@hotmail.com or just make yourself known at training.

We at Newlyn Non Athletico require a Goalkeeper immediately for the rest of their footballing life! We are a well run inclusive club based in Penzance with two teams, in Trewlawny Div. 1 and in Div. 5.

We also need new players in all positions of any standard and any age. Our players range from 16 to 55 years old and really some of them need to take up a different hobby that has nothing to do with sport!

If interested please reply on here or e-mail, lukefrostoli@hotmail.com or just make yourself known at training.

after that comment i hope everyone associated with your club leave and leave you further in trouble !!!!

after that comment i hope everyone associated with your club leave and leave you further in trouble !!!!

Oh dear Portreath legend, obviously your sense of humour deserts you on a Monday! Everyone who plays for Newlyn has a good sense of humour and I guarantee they will take it as it is intended - emphasising that we are club made up of like minded poeple, all friends on and off the pitch that get together to play footy on a sat. and everyone gets a game regardless of ability.

Just to put your mind at rest as I can see that you have learnt nothing from your own clubs demise in recent years and you seem to relish in others, (looks like portreath may be recovering which is good), we have only lost one player, a goalkeeper. But we are always open to new players as is any club. Another good point to make is that the goalkeeper left as a friend and we wish him the best. He is only the 7th or 8th player I can think of who has left the club in 14 years I have been with NNA and 80% of those have been retirements or injury!

I'm just speculating but maybe in other clubs where the players are uptight and take it all too seriously and seem to think the world revolves around themselves they would take my comment as a serious criticism.

I also find it amusing when you wish for some players to leave. Where would they go? Saturday afternoon shopping with their wives, DIY, Gardening?! They dont want to play for any other team( granted, except one of our goalkeepers) and most other teams would refuse to let them play anyway!!! As I said, whoever wants to be involved with the club is always welcomed and never made to feel isolated or turned away. Unless of course they have no sense of humour and take themselves too seriously.

Anyway. All the best old chap

Guest Robson Rutter

i can come and play for then but the thing is i live in penryn and i am a full time goalkeeper and i was wondering if there is anyone who lives around penryn and falmouth could give me a lift or something cos i am looking for a team to play for.

i can come and play for then but the thing is i live in penryn and i am a full time goalkeeper and i was wondering if there is anyone who lives around penryn and falmouth could give me a lift or something cos i am looking for a team to play for.

Full time?

Guest Robson Rutter

Full time?

i am willing to play full time

Guest smashing pumpkin

Full time?

40 hours a week?

Full time?

40 hours a week?

All day every day ;)