Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town AFC v Liskeard Athletic

Come and see Falmouth Town AFC against Liskeard Athletic, the current CSWPL Leaders at Bickland Park on Tuesday 25th October at 7-30pm. With the way Town have been playing lately, this has the makings of a great game!!

With such a great arena to watch and play in, a warm welcome in the clubhouse and the best burgers and bacon baps in the CSWPL, there's no better place to be this coming tuesday!!

See you there!!

Come on Town!! :clapper: :smiley20:

Team news

Falmouth welcome back striker Ian Hodges

Liskeard without their top scorer Ryan Richards-midfielder Richard Maddison and their skipper Matt Godfree(formerly at Bickland)

Lets have another good gate (£4) to see this top of the table clash with the Peninsula league leaders.

looking at the match programme- Liskeard have yet to record a SWPL victory over Town in 9 meetings and there is a listing of all Town hat trick heros in the Vase.(1986-2011)

Bickland Park 7-30pm ko

Guest smashing pumpkin

wish id made my way down to bickland tonite 4 pound to watch falmouth vs liskeard alot bette than a tenner plus the rest to watch rip off truro city

wish id made my way down to bickland tonite 4 pound to watch falmouth vs liskeard alot bette than a tenner plus the rest to watch rip off truro city

would have been a pound a goal at truro tonight

not bad for conference south

great win falmouth town tonight real form team at the moment.

Also met bruce rioch on my at work the other day.

what a nice guy and stopped to talk to me about football in cornwall and coaching too.

Come and see Falmouth Town AFC against Liskeard Athletic, the current CSWPL Leaders at Bickland Park on Tuesday 25th October at 7-30pm. With the way Town have been playing lately, this has the makings of a great game!!

With such a great arena to watch and play in, a warm welcome in the clubhouse and the best burgers and bacon baps in the CSWPL, there's no better place to be this coming tuesday!!

See you there!!

Come on Town!! :clapper::smiley20:

Another great win for town , and 4 more goals scored and maintaining the good run of form great stuff Major , Now i must say a warm welcome in the club house you really are having a laugh , I have been to many clubs in our league and the old south western league and regard Town as one of the worst for a welcome to fans for the home side let alone away supporters, You dont get many smiles behind that bar !! Hopefully follet and stock will sort out the clubhouse

What was you expecting snooper a stand up comedian, when you get into these clubs you have to try and mix rather than standing there staring at the barman.

See you there!!

Come on Town!! :clapper::smiley20:

Another great win for town , and 4 more goals scored and maintaining the good run of form great stuff Major , Now i must say a warm welcome in the club house you really are having a laugh , I have been to many clubs in our league and the old south western league and regard Town as one of the worst for a welcome to fans for the home side let alone away supporters, You dont get many smiles behind that bar !! Hopefully follet and stock will sort out the clubhouse

What was you expecting snooper a stand up comedian, when you get into these clubs you have to try and mix rather than standing there staring at the barman.

Funny you should say that Python-I heard that someone was scowling at our bar staff so they didn't return the non existent smiles?!! Do you think it was Snooper by any chance?!! Snooper didn't say who were his club..Falmouth or Liskeard? :clapper:

I think that perhaps the python has been syphoned slightly to much , And major i know this local football scene is all new to you , you having been involved with town for a short time . I dont think you were involved back in the south western league days . So there is still lots for you to learn !!! :clapper: :clapper:

Another £4 well spent. The match had pretty much everything; including some bizarre OTT goal celebrations from the visitors, what was that all about? ;)

its called passion i think

I think you'll find we were absolutely delighted when Shane Jewell (our left back) scored, he has come one leaps and bounds under Darren and Karl and were extremely pleased to see him score such a fantastic goal. Its also customary to support your own team and cheer when they score..........perhaps you should try it you never know you might actually enjoy it!!!!

I think you'll find we were absolutely delighted when Shane Jewell (our left back) scored, he has come one leaps and bounds under Darren and Karl and were extremely pleased to see him score such a fantastic goal. Its also customary to support your own team and cheer when they score..........perhaps you should try it you never know you might actually enjoy it!!!!

I was talking (jokingly) about the players mate, not the fans. Lighten up.