Cornwall Football Forum

Tuesday night football

Final score Wadebridge 0-2 godolphin. 2 good goals by Josh Harris. Wadebridge are poor and will do well not to finish bottom i reckon!

Don't know what game you were watching but wadebridge should have gone in 1-0 up if it weren't for a horrendous bobble with the centre forward one on one with the keeps

As for finishing bottom, no chance of that happening.

Must say that lack of discipline was rearing it's ugly head and I was disgraced with the language used on the pitch and at officials from the away side especially the number 4 at the back.

Final score Wadebridge 0-2 godolphin. 2 good goals by Josh Harris. Wadebridge are poor and will do well not to finish bottom i reckon!

Don't know what game you were watching but wadebridge should have gone in 1-0 up if it weren't for a horrendous bobble with the centre forward one on one with the keeps

As for finishing bottom, no chance of that happening.

Must say that lack of discipline was rearing it's ugly head and I was disgraced with the language used on the pitch and at officials from the away side especially the number 4 at the back.

I have stopped watching Godolphin play because of this very reason.

Can't remember the g keeper having to make a save! The longer the game went on the better godolphin got. Thought the g have done well this season. From what I've seen they never seem to have the same squad out, always a couple missing. Look at the players who didn't play for one reason or another. Fallons - gone Uni, Lowry - moved up country, Kyle brown, flannigan - gone travelling and mark Rose, all starters in most people's team. Derek Martin always seems to find good young players that want to play good football. On the swearing front, yes they do seem to do it alot but from what I've seen, most teams at this standard do it and get away with it. They wouldn't in junior football. Suppose you never heard your keeper being told off for shouting the f word in the first half? I hope Wadebridge don't finish bottom and get relegated. Just seen alot of footy this season already and its not looking good from what I've seen of you. Hopefully now you've arrived you might bring them some luck and a change of fortunes. Hope your season gets better. Just like to say that although I'm from Newquay And I would rather see Newquay or godolphin win, I'm not overly bothered if they don't. Just want to see a good game of footy where ever it may be! Ps. Get some pasties or bacon butties for the next evening game please : )