Cornwall Football Forum

Young talent in Combination league ?

Luke Osborne

Jack James

James Springall

Kyle Worth

Jake Shaw

Brad Leivers

All St. Agnes, a very young team this year that is looking promising! Massive title contenders!

not keen on brad leivers, overated.

Bradley Leivers is probably the best left back in the combo

luke osbourne is a good player for st agnes, also the young cm from wendron looks like a good prospect

The young cm from Wendron is Harry Evans, got put on crutches on saturday but a top player! he's also playing for St Agnes 18's side who look fantastic this year!

Agree with the Luke Osbourne shout, scored the equalizer in the 120th minute on Saturday and scored the winning penalty, now that takes bottle, especially at the agie of 17!

I recently watched St Agnes U'18s and have to say i was impressed with the whole team but for me the keeper, Gaffer they call him?? ( anyone know of his real name?) was very impressive, good shot stopper, great distribution and very vocal. Also i noticed a big lad up top called Shearer who was a stand out for me, always looking to bring others into play and superb at holding the ball up. he also had a fantastic touch and abilty to beat players however his fitness was a concern but if he worked on that he would be a all round superb player, does anyone know if he plays senior football??

The quote was the last 4 games soccer fan , not 1 game have a look at last 4 match reports and then tell me im wrong, soccerfan are u sure???

I just didn't like the way that you jumped in, taking away any credit that the youngsters deserve.

There is one thing that I am sure of though Cornish Chough.................you definitely have a problem with Newquay Football Club.

Soccerfan no problem with newquy at all, didnt like the way i jumped in,? well get your facts right mate. i read the reports which are on here and the post was wrong, and know has changed to 6 or 7, there are some good players there which i know personaly so there is no problem, U must have the problem get your facts right and stop being so deffensive, AND STOP JUMPING IN LOL

partially biased, but nearly every single member of the newquay reserves are u18, with the exception of jodie dean and macca, and have won 4 games in a row! worth a watch

newquay u forgot westgarth, andy morris, hartigan, and a couple others from the 1st team

Soccerfan no problem with newquy at all, didnt like the way i jumped in,? well get your facts right mate. i read the reports which are on here and the post was wrong, and know has changed to 6 or 7, there are some good players there which i know personaly so there is no problem, U must have the problem get your facts right and stop being so deffensive, AND STOP JUMPING IN LOL

If I am being defensive it's the young players in the team that I'm defending. It's quite obvious that the original posting was made by one of these younger players, OK maybe he exaggerated a bit, but he probably feels proud of his and his team mates achievements. The new management seem to be giving them more opportunities than they got last year.

But it is a RESERVE team so there will be occasionally '1st team' players appearing because of various reasons.

If some of the players you mention are appearing regularly then I'm assuming that they shouldn't be referred as '1st team' players anyway?

partially biased, but nearly every single member of the newquay reserves are u18, with the exception of jodie dean and macca, and have won 4 games in a row! worth a watch

newquay u forgot westgarth, andy morris, hartigan, and a couple others from the 1st team

If I am being defensive it's the young players in the team that I'm defending. It's quite obvious that the original posting was made by one of these younger players, OK maybe he exaggerated a bit, but he probably feels proud of his and his team mates achievements. The new management seem to be giving them more opportunities than they got last year.

But it is a RESERVE team so there will be occasionally '1st team' players appearing because of various reasons.

If some of the players you mention are appearing regularly then I'm assuming that they shouldn't be referred as '1st team' players anyway?

Have to agree, Newquay Combo side have some quality youngsters, just take a look at the Cornwall County Youth squad - says it all really. Macca, Jody Dean and Andy Morris must feel like school teachers, kids running round all over the place. Now won 4 in a row, futures bright as the youth production line keeps churning them out.

TROON have 3 quality youngsters in Kurtis Long Ashley Smeath and Craig Clinton

Yep 3 good players, Craigs shot stopping, Kurt's Big tackles and HEADing and Ashley's good finishing and commitment.

Also Dan Bowman going through a good goal scoring spell at the moment.

TROON have 3 quality youngsters in Kurtis Long Ashley Smeath and Craig Clinton

Yep 3 good players, Craigs shot stopping, Kurt's Big tackles and HEADing and Ashley's good finishing and commitment.

Also Dan Bowman going through a good goal scoring spell at the moment.

u should put yourself in with those lads mate u are a class player and shoujd be playing combo mate !! nice to hear from u bud hope u are well ? U lads from last years u18s should get back together and play sum freindlys against this years crop from various clubs cos have heard they are superb !!!