Cornwall Football Forum

Junor cup draw made !

The tie of the round for me in the west has got to be Mawnan v Illogan. Two premier sides battling it out Illogan were last years finalists and Mawnan are two times winners as recently as 2007.

Holmans travel to Pendeen reserves. A tough draw for us as Pendeen has not always been the greatest place for us to go....especially not with a 1:30 kick off!!!! We may have to leave on Thursday just to get there on time!!! :wacko::clapper: :wacko:

The tie of the round for me in the west has got to be Mawnan v Illogan. Two premier sides battling it out Illogan were last years finalists and Mawnan are two times winners as recently as 2007.

Holmans travel to Pendeen reserves. A tough draw for us as Pendeen has not always been the greatest place for us to go....especially not with a 1:30 kick off!!!! We may have to leave on Thursday just to get there on time!!! :wacko::clapper::wacko:

Looking forward to you guys coming to us we had couple gd games last season hopefully this will be as gd see you soon

Holmans travel to Pendeen reserves. A tough draw for us as Pendeen has not always been the greatest place for us to go....especially not with a 1:30 kick off!!!! We may have to leave on Thursday just to get there on time!!! :wacko::clapper::wacko:

Looking forward to you guys coming to us we had couple gd games last season hopefully this will be as gd see you soon

Should be a good cup game, quite local really, could of been worse, could have been Goonhavern away again!!!!!! lol

Portreath vs Troon

Should be a good game, couple of divisions between us, could there be a upset????

i dont think so, watch the Gulls march on ######

should be a good game, may take extra time to decide this 1!

the trelander fixture is a harsh one!

• 4 weeks later...