Cornwall Football Forum

Tues results

A decent first 30 mins for Mousehole (1-1). Seemed to be holding their own, then the wheels came off with 3 goals in less than 5 mins. A nasty clash of heads between Truro keeper (Luke Payne) and M striker in the 2nd half. Both went to Hosp to be checked over. Best wishes to both.

port 3 hayle 1. whats happening at hayle 3 losses on the bounce. they was flying at the begging of the season so whats going on now. r they missin frazer cadman to much

I thought they out played port for large parts of the game last night ,but just didn't have the finishing touch. draw would have been a fair result and 3-1 flattered port.

cracking volley for the 2nd though.

skyblue not sure we were watching the game from the same angle because for me Hayle defence couldn't handle Rob Carey. the mid-field was totaly dominated by Justin Searl and Jordan Adlard, and Willo in goal spent most of the game picking up the ball that was hit to long, but credit where credit is due Hayle did have a good ten min spell after they scored there goal. If you honestly think Hayle played well then you have a long season ahead. Ed Timmins must be thinking what have I done, but good luck to him and Hayle for the rest of the season.

Not at all Brian! You have to earn the right to win football matches and we basically didnt. Bitterly disappointed with the last couple of results, but overall we are making good progress as a club. This time last year both our senior sides were well below what we are achieving at present.

Congratulations to Porthleven on a deserved victory and wish the well for the rest of the season.

Cheers

Reno

skyblue not sure we were watching the game from the same angle because for me Hayle defence couldn't handle Rob Carey. the mid-field was totaly dominated by Justin Searl and Jordan Adlard, and Willo in goal spent most of the game picking up the ball that was hit to long, but credit where credit is due Hayle did have a good ten min spell after they scored there goal. If you honestly think Hayle played well then you have a long season ahead. Ed Timmins must be thinking what have I done, but good luck to him and Hayle for the rest of the season.

so has Ed Timmins left Port for Hayle then?

so has Ed Timmins left Port for Hayle then?

Yes...!! was meant to be playing for port on weds but signed for Hayle and was up there watching on Tues