Cornwall Football Forum

friendly required

Cornish Chough

Ok Bickers ring Nick 07800989117 or Mike 07826848626

CHEERS

SY

Sy what colour will Penryn be in on Saturday for our half 12 encounter.we wear red normally.

Kellow (AFC st.austell)

WINNOS still probably trying to dig himself out of the S***hole he put himself into Saturday accusing someone of illegally approaching one of his players the player had told winno himself,but the person involved got the Penryn player alongside Winno and asked if he had being approached NO was the answer winno then tried to say he had heard it

elsewhere to make himself look an even bigger fool.Even the Penryn 1st team manager jumped in on the action now they both have egg on their face!!!!!!! Also Sy when you make an allegation remember it will come back and haunt you D Knowles on facebook if you want him to come to Penryn go through the correct channels. xmas is only just around the corner will he last or wont he? ladbrooks are offering 1/100 odds if anyones interested

No hole to dig out of mate I asked a question and didnt accuse anyone referance an accusation made to myself so I decided to get to the bottom of it rather than it get of hand and bigged up with more shit stirring as normally happens.... As for Dan he was asked as was adam pryor both before they signed for falmouth nowt wrong with that bud.... Im sure thats legal.....Football is full of 2 faced shit stirrers alot of them frequenting this website and hiding behin stupid names.

Is it wrong in being a man and being upfront with people and facing and dealing with the situation head on sorting it out and putting it to bed.

cheers ears