Cornwall Football Forum

St Agnes AFC 1st Team Pre-season & Brian Biggin Memorial Trophy

St Agnes AFC 1st Team Pre-Season

Away V Hayle 4pm today!!

Saturday 30th home V Launceston ECPL 2.30pm

St Agnes AFC are delighted to have been asked yesterday by Trevor Mewton to take part in the Brian Biggin Memorial Trophy!

(Replacing Perranporth who have withdrawn.)

As the only Combination side facing Peninsula teams it will certainly be a challenge for our first team but Martyn is looking forward to this as a pre-season challenge and as a memory to Brian who he knew very well.

Our fixtures in this Trophy will be.......

Friday August 5th V Newquay at Enys Parc (6.30pm KO subject to confirmation with Newquay). Referee Phil Avis

Tuesday 9th V Wadebridge at Enys Parc (6.30pm KO subject to confirmation with Wadebridge). Referee Ken Keemer

Saturday 13th at Wadebridge 2pm St Agnes V Godolphin and at 4pm Wadebridge V Newquay.

(Our apologies to Lanreath who we will be letting down in a friendly on the 13th - this was too much of an opportunity to turn down - I have emailed my apology and will ring in person over the weekend.)

Please come along to St Agnes to support the underdogs at Enys Parc. Entry (as decided by the organisers) will be £3 per adult and £1.50 for concessions. There will also be a raffle with all proceeds from gate and raffle on both home games going to Help for Heroes!

Refreshments will be available during and after the fixtures!

Hope to see you there!

Mandy & Martyn x

St Agnes Starting lineup:

GK- Taff

RB- Jake Shaw

CB-Jonny Rowe

CB- Dave Goundry

LB- Bradley Leivers

CM- Sam connolly

CM- Luke Osborne

LAM- Alec Penrose

CAM- Jordan Maloy

RAM- Sam Hatfield

ST- Mike Crewes

Subs, Mike Burns, Rid, Dan O'Toole, Sam Davies, Thaddius Vingo (thats as much as i can remember)