Cornwall Football Forum

Bush puts pen to paper

Constantine have snapped up youngster dave "bushy" bush. Penryn will be devestated about the news as the try to build for the new season, however tine have surely made signing of the season.

Also tine have captured the signatures of nathen dinch grimshaw, mark minto kent from albion and ben manley from the job centre.

Tine look a force to be reckoned with!

I think they should have known what was coming as Jarvo said he was going Tine in the middle of last season,and when he left Roy at fal ath a couple of seasons ago he signed quite a few of their players behind is back before he left taking them to penryn.So Penryn should have known he would do the same to them when he left, Tine villagers will soon moan they have no local boys in their side then it will be back to the drawing board for them again. (minto at training at Albion yesterday,Dinch still at Penryn also) Sloth still stirring as Tom&Jerry

So jarvo will proably not be welcome back to penryn football club to manage again!!

buzz, i hope penryn do sign some players soon else they are in big trouble!

Quite a big deal with bushy leaving the club he loves for a village team, must be really bad at penryn for him to leave. but i have heard hes no living tine or something like that in

Which case ot makes sense.

Plus whos toyer and whos sloth!?

Ask Soccer Follower who Tom&Jerry is as he regularly refereed at Penryn last season on a Sunday and refered to Tom&Jerry quite often of course its SLOTH BUZZ you must be on something if you dont know as you are on here with the bushys all the time!!!!!!!!

Good signing, on his day Bushy can be one of the best players in Junior football and if Jarvo can get him playing to his potential for 90 minutes every week then he will have a top player. In my opinion at the moment as the game goes on, Bushy drifts further forward and does not track back, especially if things are not going his way. I don’t know if that’s because of his fitness or because he lacks confidence at times. Also he can hit fantastic long passes but sometimes he tries to hit the Hollywood pass to much, when he can give a simple pass. Still a great signing though and if he had the fitness he would be playing at a higher level.

With regards to Penryn, you never know what is going to happen in football. At the moment it looks like they are struggling but they could have players drop down from the second team yet, if they have too many players.

You must know bushy well to give him a write up like that!!

Bushy is class! And a top bloke! If he doesnt fit in at tine im Sure he will have many options! From what im

Told bushy and jarvo have a love hate relationship, bushy is a player that needs to play! And if he doesnt play out tine he will have many options.

However good luck tine, some good boys out there this year!

Howevet penryn will still beat you! Lol!