Cornwall Football Forum

Charlestown Saints New Signing

Charlestown Saints Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of former Nanpean & Foxhole striker Glyn James.

James who has reprensented Nanpean, St Blazey (2nds), Foxhole and Tywardreath in his career has put pen to paper on a deal with the Saints.

Manager Ian Jenkin was quoted "Glyn James is a terrific signing for this football club and represents a good piece of business in underlining our target of being champions in Duchy 4 this season. After a disappointing season, Glyn is the first of many top players who will be joining the club."

James links up with his new team mates next week.

--------

Charlestown Saints still require some friendlies, ideally away. We are willing to share costs and would travel east or west. Please email me or pm if interested.

Training continues @ 6.30pm at St Mewan Park on Tuesday evenings. New players are welcome.

Charlestown Saints Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of former Nanpean & Foxhole striker Glyn James.

James who has reprensented Nanpean, St Blazey (2nds), Foxhole and Tywardreath in his career has put pen to paper on a deal with the Saints.

Manager Ian Jenkin was quoted "Glyn James is a terrific signing for this football club and represents a good piece of business in underlining our target of being champions in Duchy 4 this season. After a disappointing season, Glyn is the first of many top players who will be joining the club."

--------

Charlestown Saints still require some friendlies, ideally away. We are willing to share costs and would travel east or west. Please email me or pm if interested.

Training continues @ 6.30pm at St Mewan Park on Tuesday evenings. New players are welcome.

Is it true that you are in the midst of signing Wesley Sneijder, pinching him from underneath Manchester United's nose? If so do you think he will get regular games seeing though you have now signed Glynn James?

--------

Is it true that you are in the midst of signing Wesley Sneijder, pinching him from underneath Manchester United's nose? If so do you think he will get regular games seeing though you have now signed Glynn James?

Manager Jenkin has been quoted as saying "Although the press are linking us with Wes Sneijder, i can confirm we are not interested in the player, as we are already locked in negotiations with Marco Boogers"

Jenkin added "Further more, Glyn's signing will see us move away from our beloved 5-5-0 system."

if glyn bothers 2 turn up..........

aaawwww bless, it sounds like Glyns got a friend! :clapper:

Trust me, ive known Glyn for about 11 years now, and he knows ive got him in my pocket! Watch this space!

Next major signing to be confirmed Monday evening...

@AJW - Thanks Allan, ill get back to you Monday when i have my diary in front of me.