Cornwall Football Forum

Sticker AFC v Newquay AFC XI

Newquay AFC supporters will have the opportunity to see who has signed, who may have left and those still undecided at Burngullow Park on Tues 12th July 6.45pm. Glynn is taking a huge squad and will run the rule over as many players as possible. Some players will be missing, one is on Honeymoon and others are on holiday. However, it will be interesting to see who is who, I know some of last seasons squad have said this is the hardest they have ever trained and they are only 2 weeks in.

Sticker AFC 1 v 1 Newquay AFC XI

Newquay supporters boosted the crowd to a respectable 78, Newquay players were almost as numerous, 27 players were used throughout the match. Mamsy Sabo scoring the equaliser for The Peppermints.

Lovely set-up at Sticker, good team too, would easily be a mid-table SWPL D1W side, and they have far better facilities than many clubs in that division. Good luck to them for the coming season.

Sticker AFC 1 v 1 Newquay AFC XI

Newquay supporters boosted the crowd to a respectable 78, Newquay players were almost as numerous, 27 players were used throughout the match. Mamsy Sabo scoring the equaliser for The Peppermints.

Lovely set-up at Sticker, good team too, would easily be a mid-table SWPL D1W side, and they have far better facilities than many clubs in that division. Good luck to them for the coming season.

Thanks for that Nemesis I thought Sticker just edged it on chances created and could have pipped it but for your very tall and agile keeper!! But a good work out nonetheless for both teams and honours even! Thanks for the compliments and good luck to Newquay for the coming season!

Teams?

Can't tell you the Sticker side, although I did see 2 ex-Peppermints playing, Andy Avery & Orrin Crowle. Newquay used a total of 27 players, a lot of youngsters, a few Combo, most of last seasons swpl squad and some newbies. 7 away on holiday/work. I'm sure that once Glynn & Jim sort out who will be the bulk of the SWPL & Combo squads, we will find out players names & faces.

Sticker No.6 Jordan Dingle looks a useful young player, can see a local SWPL side moving for him soon.

Sticker Team:

Rob Rosevear, Josh French, Dan Means, Any Avery, Adam Soleman, Andrew Butler,Ben Rosevear, Jordan Dingle, Ross Pinhammer, Kitson and Cody.

Don't know Kitson's first name or Cody's last.

Subs used: James Bragg, Orin Crowle, Phil Dingle

Teams?

Can't tell you the Sticker side, although I did see 2 ex-Peppermints playing, Andy Avery & Orrin Crowle. Newquay used a total of 27 players, a lot of youngsters, a few Combo, most of last seasons swpl squad and some newbies. 7 away on holiday/work. I'm sure that once Glynn & Jim sort out who will be the bulk of the SWPL & Combo squads, we will find out players names & faces.

Sticker No.6 Jordan Dingle looks a useful young player, can see a local SWPL side moving for him soon.

Newquay already tried to sign Jordan but he resisted! His dad is the manager after all!!

Sticker Team:

Rob Rosevear, Josh French, Dan Means, Any Avery, Adam Soleman, Andrew Butler,Ben Rosevear, Jordan Dingle, Ross Pinhammer, Kitson and Cody.

Don't know Kitson's first name or Cody's last.

Subs used: James Bragg, Orin Crowle, Phil Dingle

Chris Kitson and Craig Coad

Impressed with the Sticker side... should have a good season.

As for Newquay... well that is some squad that you have especially with some missing through holidays etc. Going to be interesting to see who the management decide will be in the 1st team.. Pretty envious of the management team and squad that Newquay have put together. A club that has the potential to be very succesful again!!! good luck to all .

Money Man