Cornwall Football Forum

title contenders this season ECPL

liskeard or st teath (depending on if they keep their players from last season), for division one.

im going to go for Torpoint or Saltash in the premier. Parkway only added a couple new faces, and key players training for teams in higher leagues, theyll still be up there though.

Never touched him ref appears to have unreliable resources!!

Prem - Torpoint or Saltash

Div 1 - Callington as an outside bet.

Think liskeard will be the front runners for a while but I think things will change after Christmas.

Liskeard will win div 1, no contest!! Premier will be tight but i think Parkway will do it this year. Saltash may go close. Sticker and Torpoint won't be good enough this year, they've both lost too many players

No contest?? Just like last year? I'm sure they will be up there but you cannot rule out St Teath, Millbrook, Polperro, Edgecumbe who have all shown they are capable of putting up a challenge just perhaps lack that consistency, like Liskeard.

Parkway players training elsewhere include Kurk smith, Lee card. Mark stevenson may be out for some time with ankle. Phill daniels and ross avery being asked to go elsewhere, watch the space. only additions to sign at present Danny Allen who played for local team yelverton last season but has previously played for holsworthy, and dean webb from st blazey.

having a very good end to last season only losing 4 in 20 odd, i think our lads (launceston) will to pretty well this year. we have added a few more of our youngsters from our very succesfull under 18s side to the already youthful squad, and have added a couple good players from bude. with coops adding a few new faces to the 1st team squad we will probably benifit from that also. I wud be delighted to finish top 5ish but may not be experienced enough to challenge for title. having said that st dennis was the only team to do the double on us last year so we no we can match the best on any day. but for me saltash have added well to there squad, and normal favorites parkway and torpoint wiil be tough to catch. any 1 from those 3 for me.

good luck to all sides and see you in the next few months

peths

Sticker have lost Friendship, Butler and Dingle. Torpoint have lost Chapman, Avis Rhiordan, Duthie, Shepherd, Cardew and Wills

Where do you get your info from? Kyle Friendship is the only definate loss, he has signed for St Dennis!

Andrew Butler signed for St Dennis last Thursday at training but as far as im aware, it is only as cover! Speaking to Liam Dingle over the course of the week, he is signing for St Dennis after the first pre season friendly against St Austell next Tuesday.

Sticker have lost Friendship, Butler and Dingle. Torpoint have lost Chapman, Avis Rhiordan, Duthie, Shepherd, Cardew and Wills

Where do you get your info from? Kyle Friendship is the only definate loss, he has signed for St Dennis!

Andrew Butler signed for St Dennis last Thursday at training but as far as im aware, it is only as cover! Speaking to Liam Dingle over the course of the week, he is signing for St Dennis after the first pre season friendly against St Austell next Tuesday.

Why is Liam waiting until then?

Why is Liam waiting until then?

Because he was training with Camelford as well as St Dennis and was torn between the two clubs but ive just got off the phone to Liam and he has decided to sign for St Dennis, which he will do at training tonight. Welcome aboard Dingers! :thumbsup: :clapper:

Sticker have lost Liam Dingle and Kyle Friendship to St. Dennis. Andrew Butler is staying at Sticker and last seasons division one top scorer Craig Coad has signed for Sticker to add another Striker to the squad so don't think we are too badly depleted with only two players gone from last years squad.

Why saltash??? Who have they added to strengthen their squad???

I think the most important thing for Saltash is that all of last seasons squad have agreed to remain at Kimberley, despite several other clubs making offers to players.

One negative is that Luke Doddridge and Carl Powell-Thomas have stepped up to the 1st Team squad but that shows the club is working in the right way!

To mitigate their promotion and to maintain competition amongst the squad the following have all signed:

Matt Sleep

Lewis Frederick

Matt Gleddining

Chris Curran

Tony Bouch

Along with Mark Toms and Ben Philp returning from working away.

Could be an interesting season ahead and am sure the Ashes will be in the mix!!!