Cornwall Football Forum

Madron f c looking for players

Madron F.C are looking for players for last years Jollys shield winning side in Trelawney Div 2 and their other side in Trelawney 4.

Training is on a wednesday night at the Penzance Astro Park, at 8pm or pm madras on here :smiley20: :c:

Madron F.C are looking for players for last years Jollys shield winning side in Trelawney Div 2 and their other side in Trelawney 4.

Training is on a wednesday night at the Penzance Astro Park, at 8pm or pm madras on here :smiley20::c:

That just goes to prove what everyone said all along, your 2nd team was actually your 1st team and you were taking the p@ss out of the Mining league.

The Jollys shield winning side should be Trelawney 4, but you've changed them around.

Training is on a wednesday night at the Penzance Astro Park, at 8pm or pm madras on here :smiley20::c:

That just goes to prove what everyone said all along, your 2nd team was actually your 1st team and you were taking the p@ss out of the Mining league.

The Jollys shield winning side should be Trelawney 4, but you've changed them around.

This decision was not taken by me personally mate,i believe this is part of a overhaul of the footballing side of our club, i guess a decision taken by the commander in chief . I only managed the 2nds last year, taking them on about 7 or 8 games into the season..........and p.s thanks for the red card, although i see your point, there are some real football people still living in the far west of cornwall. :blink: