Cornwall Football Forum

Olympic Stadium

I see on the TV news last night that West Ham are taking legal action against the Sunday Times & Spurs FC,

Go onto the West Ham site & read all about it,

as I cannot print what it says hear because a court case could be pending,

What I will say is that Spurs just cannot accept that they are not going to get the Olympic Stadium,

Shame on them,

Hammers :c::angry: :c:

Why dont you learn to spell.TULIP.

Just for the record,there is'nt one Spurs fan that want to go to the OLIMPIC STADIUM.[As you spell it].

So just get your pikey caravans and go and watch some Championship games with the Stadium half full.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Sumersetspur & Spurfect,

I agree with you most Spurs fans do not want to Move to the Olympic Stadium,

It is the Spurs Management who are causing all the Problems, they are Trouble makers,

As for my Spelling mistake of Olympic we are all only human( Except both of you,your name even should be spelt Purfect) & pressing the wrong key is quite common,

Have a nice Day,

Hammers :c::yahoo: :c:

I don't think Tottenham Hotspur F C want the Olympic Stadium,

rattle the cage enough and they may persuade the government

to fund the area around White Hart Lane which they would need

to do, with local MP's, Councillors etc on board they could

save a mint, successive governments have allowed the area to

be neglected and Tottenham Hotspur shouldn't be expected to meet

all the costs for the SURROUNDING AREA.

All they are after is FORTY MILLION just like West Ham United.

NO NEED FOR A SPELLING LESSON, I think I have hit all the right keys.

Only prats pull people up about their spelling.

Spot on,Mountaineer.

Daniel Levy,is a hard nosed buisness man,and he will get the very best deal he can,with the new Stadium.

The only reason,he became interested in the Olympic project,is it would have saved Spurs,millions.

Rumours are,that the wheels are in motion again for the re-developement of White Hart Lane.

The powers to be are all getting around the table and talking.

Haringay Council know,that if Tottenham Hotspur Football Club,leave the area,it would be a disaster.

Just for the record,there is'nt one Spurs fan that want to go to the OLIMPIC STADIUM.[As you spell it].

So just get your pikey caravans and go and watch some Championship games with the Stadium half full.

If you are going to pull Hammers up for his spelling, sort your own grammer out!

:c: :c:

• 1 month later...

If you are going to pull Hammers up for his spelling, sort your own grammer out!

:c: :c:

grammar!

Saw the Olympic stadium a couple of times from the TRAIN this Saturday on my way to Chelmsford, (great 1-0 win Truro)

I was not impressed about it being a football stadium, I feel sorry for West Ham supporters, the club say they are keeping the running track, I think the fans will hate it before Christmas of their first season.

Chelmsford City play at the Melbourne Athletic Centre, during the close season Chelmsford were unable to tend to their pitch because the running tracks needed maintaining, the only saving grace was that because of the maintainence work there were no athletics so the pitch didn't get damaged by the shot putters, by the time the track work was completed little time was available for The Clarets to prepare for this season, it was only due to the supporters rolling their sleeves up to help get the pitch ready that it was playable in time.

Running tracks at the highest competitive level need maintaining on a regular basis, the general feeling amongst those I have spoken to is that temporary seating will be placed over the running track for football and taken away for athletics, in the real world that will not work, athletic tracks are easily damaged if not maintained in the correct manner, West Ham United fans will not appreciate viewing football from a distance. At Chelmsford many of Truro fans agreed they would think twice about watching football in a stadium like we played in this weekend.

Edited by MOUNTAINEER

Saw the Olympic stadium a couple of times from the TRAIN this Saturday on my way to Chelmsford, (great 1-0 win Truro)

I was not impressed about it being a football stadium, I feel sorry for West Ham supporters, the club say they are keeping the running track, I think the fans will hate it before Christmas of their first season.

Chelmsford City play at the Melbourne Athletic Centre, during the close season Chelmsford were unable to tend to their pitch because the running tracks needed maintaining, the only saving grace was that because of the maintainence work there were no athletics so the pitch didn't get damaged by the shot putters, by the time the track work was completed little time was available for The Clarets to prepare for this season, it was only due to the supporters rolling their sleeves up to help get the pitch ready that it was playable in time.

Running tracks at the highest competitive level need maintaining on a regular basis, the general feeling amongst those I have spoken to is that temporary seating will be placed over the running track for football and taken away for athletics, in the real world that will not work, athletic tracks are easily damaged if not maintained in the correct manner, West Ham United fans will not appreciate viewing football from a distance. At Chelmsford many of Truro fans agreed they would think twice about watching football in a stadium like we played in this weekend.

I gather there is going to be a system whereby seats will be able to be moved forwards, so that the fans are not so far away, this of course has not been confirmed for sure, Hammers :c: :c:

Subbuteo would be more exciting.

I went to White City with QPR it was AWFUL, halfway through the season QPR went back to Loftus Road.

There is a reason they are still there - Atmosphere.

When I watched West Ham United, Clyde Best played for the Hammers at the Boleyn before it was developed

that had atmosphere.

Football has been sanitized too much, fans need to be close to the action.

• 1 month later...