Cornwall Football Forum

Tavistock AFC Website

Hey all.

I have been reading this forum for a while now, but have only just registered. Anyway as you may or may not of noticed, Tavistock AFC have been beavering away on a brand new web site for fans of the Lambs.

As is evident from a number of pages on the site, we are far from finished and the site will continue to evolve for months to come.

You can check out the Tavistock AFC website if you wanna have a butchers. As said before, theres still loads of work to do but at least its a start :thumbsup:

Tavistock AFC

The site has has been designed by a first team player and Chris Fenner, who is on the committee.

All the best for the season.

Could you PM me with the details of the host you used, or was this created from scratch? I've offered to build the site of a local team (non SWPL) and I've made a start, but this ses much easier to navigate around!

Hi Professor.

Yeah basically i designed the site from scratch then converted it as a Wordpress theme.

But you can probably find a free Wordpress football related theme if you search it on google.

Could you PM me with the details of the host you used, or was this created from scratch? I've offered to build the site of a local team (non SWPL) and I've made a start, but this ses much easier to navigate around!

Hi Professor.

Yeah basically i designed the site from scratch then converted it as a Wordpress theme.

But you can probably find a free Wordpress football related theme if you search it on google.

Many thanks, keep up the good work!