Cornwall Football Forum

Mining league A G M

yes dave after promotion and relegation :lol::lol::lol::lol:

the leagues will be confirmed on monday night.3 teams promoted from division 2, 2 relegated from division 1 but only 1 will be in the new division 1.so 2 teams are promoted but move down a league as in the fal/hel. league.

before anyone says they are not moving down.the 4 teams effected are now in theory 2 promotions from senior football instead of 1.if they so desired.

what was the point of this season gone!!!!!! all those games and miles traveled.

yes dave after promotion and relegation :lol::lol::lol::lol:

the leagues will be confirmed on monday night.3 teams promoted from division 2, 2 relegated from division 1 but only 1 will be in the new division 1.so 2 teams are promoted but move down a league as in the fal/hel. league.

before anyone says they are not moving down.the 4 teams effected are now in theory 2 promotions from senior football instead of 1.if they so desired.

what was the point of this season gone!!!!!! all those games and miles traveled.

Well said Postman Pat! Fully agree with your last comment, seems our efforts were all in vain, as we could have finished from positions 2-7/8 and beeen in the same division we have been put in? top 3 meant nothing to those in 2nd or 3rd!???

Shame oh well at least the league looks like it will be very competitive! :smiley20:

What would have been your suggestion to create the new league system to make sure that everyone and every team was happy and justified?

What would have been your suggestion to create the new league system to make sure that everyone and every team was happy and justified?

Make the new leagues teams of 16 to make the cup competitions easy to draw nad should the lower league be a strange number, i.e. 11 or 12 etc then so be it and declare at the start of the season that perhaps only one team gets promoted from the bottom league until new teams are found each year to make it up to 16. The bottom league is being made up of new teams anyway so the previous rules etc didn't really apply to them anyway.

Le boss you really need to get over it and concentrate on getting yourself ready for next season, as in the fhl agm thread, your moaning about something that has a very very small chance of being changed, whats done is done, yes its not nice to have played all those games and not got into the league you expected to go in, but 14 teams per league was the decision and that im guessing is going to be the final decision, not much point in going on and on because its only a few that agree, i personally dont think its fair and agree with most of your points, but let it go and have a good season:-)

Le boss you really need to get over it and concentrate on getting yourself ready for next season, as in the fhl agm thread, your moaning about something that has a very very small chance of being changed, whats done is done, yes its not nice to have played all those games and not got into the league you expected to go in, but 14 teams per league was the decision and that im guessing is going to be the final decision, not much point in going on and on because its only a few that agree, i personally dont think its fair and agree with most of your points, but let it go and have a good season:-)

i dont i would be doing my players any justice if i did not try and get it overturned and sorry if it bores you. Trelawney league AGM tonight so we will see.

good luck mate, not sure how you would be doing your players injustice if you didnt have a try and getting it changed, if it does then good on you, if not then just have to get on with it like the rest, i got mates at other clubs who have been as hard done by as you have so i can understand why you feel so annoyed, again good luck at the agm but dont hold your breath because you might be as blue as your players shirts

As with all new plans, theories, actions and ultimatly change there is bound too be teething problems and upset people/clubs. Over a couple of seasons things will find there level and balance out. All in all it must be a positive for junior football with the restructuring.