Cornwall Football Forum

Blazey slam previous manager

was surprised to see statement on blazey site commenting on the last 2 seasons at blazey. think the commitee wanted glynn and lafs out as they say they were an obstruction for last 2 seasons. strange but guess you never know whats really happening at a club deep down. atleast they say they are all behind the club now.....so were they not last year and nyear before???

There are so many stories from so many people about the last two seasons. Its been one big drama. As with any football club, no one should ever be bigger than the club itself. St Blazey football club have no reason to look back, whats the point? The past is the past, mistakes have been made, now the club look to put the mistakes right and move forward.

Bobby Oaten will provide a stable club and maybe we will see a few players staying and for sure a few new signings will be coming in the next few weeks.

Intresting times.

:drink:

"We at St Blazey have left the last two seasons behind us and all have pledged to pull in the right direction

All obstructions have now been removed"

What a ridiculous thing to put on the front page of the website. Even if that is what certain people in the club think, it's not something that needs to be written.

There is a massive amount of discontent with the committee among some supporters, so I don't even think the phrase "All obstructions have now been removed" is even true.

I suspect that the changes implemented will lead to a lower league position and poorer crowds. Progress indeed.

"We at St Blazey have left the last two seasons behind us and all have pledged to pull in the right direction

I suspect that the changes implemented will lead to a lower league position and poorer crowds. Progress indeed.

Maybe so, to start off with. But Im pretty sure it was Glynn Hooper that resigned, The club didnt sack him did they ?, therefor it was out of the committees hands wasnt it ?.

Doesn’t the truth really hurt?

And as far as the remark about the front page of the web site concern it’s nothing to what the committee had to endure on the pages of the local rags. (None of it true)

Didn’t see these so called supporters jumping to the defence of the committee whose endeavour have provided the funds for their enjoyment over the last few years.

Short memories or probably misinformed? The later I would think

What a ridiculous thing to put on the front page of the website. Even if that is what certain people in the club think, it's not something that needs to be written.

There is a massive amount of discontent with the committee among some supporters, so I don't even think the phrase "All obstructions have now been removed" is even true.

If you dont like what the committee are doing then why dont you apply to join them? There are vacancies at the coming up AGM.

oh no hang on that would mean you actually going into the clubhouse

All obstructions removed.

I hope they are not talking about Hooper and Lafferty. Surley this wont be the case, not even the current committee at St Blazey would be that stupid to even suggest that they were obstructive in anyway. The fact is without them you would of played half the season with no players and probably been relegated.

The St Blazey Committee know this though dont they!!!

The only obstructions at St Blazey is the Dads army of a committee!! and one of you need to seriously consider posting on here to clarify what you mean by your ridiculous statement on the cubs website. Because seriously its being made out to look like Mr Hooper and Mr Lafferty were the reason behind your dreadful mess at St Blazey last season.

Bobby if your reading this, do you know what you are letting yourself in for, No Money, No players, No Backing, No football club.

Come on St Blazey !!! Clarify your statement

I hope they are not talking about Hooper and Lafferty. Surley this wont be the case, not even the current committee at St Blazey would be that stupid to even suggest that they were obstructive in anyway. The fact is without them you would of played half the season with no players and probably been relegated.

The only obstructions at St Blazey is the Dads army of a committee!! and one of you need to seriously consider posting on here to clarify what you mean by your ridiculous statement on the cubs website. Because seriously its being made out to look like Mr Hooper and Mr Lafferty were the reason behind your dreadful mess at St Blazey last season.

Bobby if your reading this, do you know what you are letting yourself in for, No Money, No players, No Backing, No football club.

Just about got it right from what I hear

St Blazey FC would be advisable to remove your statement from the website I think, either clarify it or remove it as people are reading it as if the last two seasons problems were down to Glynn and Phil.

Its good that you are now all pulling in the right direction for the Football club, but unecessary statments are detrimetal in the long run when trying to attract players, supporters and sponsors!!

Please back your new manager with all he needs because this league is going to be TOUGH especially with the budgets that are being bounded about.. It will take a miracle if you maintain your current status with a zero budget.

I am happy to discuss any sponsorship opportunities with you that I am using at St Austell if it helps.

There is businesses in St Blazey that will support you, given the correct information.

Good Luck

Money MAN

this league is going to be TOUGH especially with the budgets that are being bounded about

If there are large budgets around then I beginning to think that all this talk of a recession and tough economic times is a complete myth!! I've been told that it is possible to make a small fortune by investing in football, but only if you start off with a large fortune!!

Honestly mate, You really do need to just let it go, last season may have been a mess for the club and hopefully for them they have sorted it out, why do you persist on bashing them ?. By the sound sounds of it somebody is either extremly bitter about something, or really persistant in giving St Blazey Football Club a bad name, just let it go.

"Bobby if your reading this, do you know what you are letting yourself in for, No Money, No players, No Backing, No football club."

Firstly there is money

secondly there are players

thirdly there is backing

fourth there is still a football club there that will be playing under Bobby oaten this season

Please could someone show me on the website just where it says that messers Glyn and Laffs were the obstructions last season?

oh no it doesnt maybe, just maybe the obstruction was not either of those two then aye, but nah dont let the truth get in the way of a good story thats what i say

Tarquin

A positive post for once for St Blazey ... well done

Any idea where the money has come from and can St Austell benefit from the knowledge that all of a sudden a club with no money now has money.. Have i missed a trick if so let me know.

Why didnt the club tell the previuos management duo that there was money , because you will have to agree they had a decent team there.

Money Man

Mr Underblanket, the statement reads "obstructions" which is plural where as you state obstruction which is not plural. Do you know something that the rest of us don't ??

Regards (meat pie, sausage roll....)

Le Chenz

:drink:

No Mr C i dont, but i dont think that the pluralising of obstruction should be taken as meaning there were more than 1 , it has to be read in context with the statement ( i think) lol