Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League Full-Time Website

How to find the new Trelawny League Full-Time site -

To get to Trelawny Full-Time:

Click on this link:

http://full-time.thefa.com/Index.do?league=3983534

INCOMPLETE AND DRAFT ONLY

The allocation of teams to divisions as currently displayed on this site are provisional and incomplete. Ratification of each clubs/teams division will only occur following the Mining Division and Trelawny League AGM's.

Steve Carpenter

If u notice a lot of the leagues are not complete as the promotions and relegations in the mining league and the final league position were decided at the mining agm last night I think. Us at storm are still waiting in anticipation as we have not been put into a league yet.

Not sure if correct but have heard after last nights meeting that Storm and madron down and carbis bay,titans and west cornwall up taking slots 14,15 and 16 in mining 1,meaning carbis bay will end up in trelawney div 1 and the others mensioned in the new div 2?

how can a team earn promotion and move down a league. positions will be sorted out on monday night.

refering back to an earlier post,at a meeting on 29/9/2010 the mining league clubs voted as one for a 16team league.

in my eyes that is 50% of the new league being ignored!!!!!

Something we may have to get used to PP.?

Is anyone aware of any new teams that have applied for the Trelawney league?

Any new clubs or any new reserve sides?

The web site has been updated to show all the divisions. If my maths is correct, 8 of the 11 teams in Divison 6 are new.

- Four Lanes

- Marazion Rangers (not sure if any link to Marazion Blues?)

- Newlyn Dolphins

- Newquay 4ths

- Redruth Athletic (are these Redruth Utd 2nds?)

- Storm Reserves

- Titans Reserves

- Trelander

All other divisions have 14 teams.

Is anyone aware of any new teams that have applied for the Trelawney league?

Any new clubs or any new reserve sides?

The web site has been updated to show all the divisions. If my maths is correct, 8 of the 11 teams in Divison 6 are new.

- Four Lanes

- Marazion Rangers (not sure if any link to Marazion Blues?)

- Newlyn Dolphins

- Newquay 4ths

- Redruth Athletic (are these Redruth Utd 2nds?)

- Storm Reserves

- Titans Reserves

- Trelander

All other divisions have 14 teams.

From what was said at the meeting last night i would not be surprised if some of the above teams dont make it into the league - a couple did not turn up and it is unsure whether they have pitches and/or facilities etc

marazion new park apparently are completely seperate from marazion blues.

this was discussed at the meeting.

will be interesting if one of them are promoted to see if the other one becomes the reserves next year :wacko:

the main thing is they are trying to promote football in the village and keep the name going.

11 teams for Division 6 does seem a bit sparse - 20 game season - be over by February.

Without wanting to get le Boss going again :) , with those numbers could have had 5 divisions of 16 and one of 17!

Are they waiting for any other new teams?

11 teams for Division 6 does seem a bit sparse - 20 game season - be over by February.

Without wanting to get le Boss going again :) , with those numbers could have had 5 divisions of 16 and one of 17!

i suggested play 3 times each!!!

Ah - but whow do you work out who plays at home twice in the three matches!

Dont think my old Stithians 2nds wanna go to Marazion Blues, Marazion other and Newlwyn too many extra times in a season :blink:

Dont think my old Stithians 2nds wanna go to Marazion Blues, Marazion other and Newlwyn too many extra times in a season :blink:

Trust me - We don't!!!

I'm OK with divisions generally being 14 teams. Being three teams short of seven divisions of 14, I would put 13 teams in Div 5 and 12 teams in Div 6.

St Ives Mariners finished bottom of Mining 3 last season, so would be obvious candidates for Div 6. It is unclear why the web site suggests they have been promoted to Div 5? Maybe the constitutions are not yet finalised.

I'm OK with divisions generally being 14 teams. Being three teams short of seven divisions of 14, I would put 13 teams in Div 5 and 12 teams in Div 6.

St Ives Mariners finished bottom of Mining 3 last season, so would be obvious candidates for Div 6. It is unclear why the web site suggests they have been promoted to Div 5? Maybe the constitutions are not yet finalised.

Qoute"Nothing will change because it has been ratified by the CCFA"

were are carbis bay playing next season.with two teams playing at marazion they will have to find a new pitch :unsure:

Good question PP. We recieved by txt a msg to state that Marazion would be applying for a second team meaning we could no longer use the facilities there. At present we havent managed to find anything, but I am trying to resolve this issue. It just seems silly that Marazion who were placed in the new Div 6 can enter a new team under a different name, therefore having 2 teams in same Div with Carbis Bay stuck for for a pith and facilities and looking at folding after 2 very good seasons!!! :SM_carton:

were are carbis bay playing next season.with two teams playing at marazion they will have to find a new pitch :unsure:

Good question PP. We recieved by txt a msg to state that Marazion would be applying for a second team meaning we could no longer use the facilities there. At present we havent managed to find anything, but I am trying to resolve this issue. It just seems silly that Marazion who were placed in the new Div 6 can enter a new team under a different name, therefore having 2 teams in same Div with Carbis Bay stuck for for a pith and facilities and looking at folding after 2 very good seasons!!! :SM_carton:

Good point but I presume they own the facilities so can do with them as the wish

Good of them to hire them to u for two seasons

It will be a shame if you fold as i'm sure you would be strong contenders in div 1 with the squad you had last season,but got to say the rumour about you guys not having a pitch and possibly folding has been around for quite some time now,would feel a bit sorry for titans if you do pull out at a very late stage because they would of had your slot in div 1,and not sure if the leagues will all now be adjusted if someone pulls out especially if fixtures etc have been arranged? Lets hope you can arrange something.

Guest man city fan

leedstown isnt far from carbis bayabout 4 miles and they have a pitch (nice pitch aswell) which i dnt think any1

plays on . why carbis bay inquire about that? would be a shame to see them fold .