Cornwall Football Forum

Review of football in Cornwall 2010-11

I have created the attached document as a record of adult Saturday football in Cornwall for the season just finished, but have a few queries and bits of missing information that I'd like to resolve to make it complete.

Cornwall Comb

Supplementary Cup

SF Venue needed (Illogan v Wendron)

Final Venue needed (Wendron v Hayle)

Duchy Lg

League Cup

Round 1 - why did Nanpean recieve a bye? If there was enough teams to need a preliminary round, did someone scratch?

Reserve Cup

Quarter Final involving Pensilva reserves missing

Final venue needed (St Mawgan res v Mevagissey res)

Mining Lg

Jubilee Cup r1 - Carbis Bay U v Chacewater res result?

Dunn Cup why do Madron not appear in results - did they not enter?

Of course, any other amendments/corrections/additions would be greatly appreciated

--

Richard

2010-11_Cornish_Football_Review.pdf

Cornwall Comb

Supplementary Cup

SF Venue needed (Illogan v Wendron)

Final Venue needed (Wendron v Hayle)

Hi Richard

Final held at Penryn Athletic

Can't for the life of me remember where the semi-final was held. Not sure if it was Helston, but don't quote me.

Also on your Combo table you've forgotten to put Perrenwell down as +3 points. Also why have you put it as Perranwell and Porthleven played 38 when they played 37. The Fixtures Secretary has them as I do.

http://full-time.thefa.com/Index.do?league=2469969

Thanks CTB. I've treated the Perranwell v Porthleven reserves match as awarded to Perranwell and then recorded it in the same was as I've done for the other 200 or so leagues across the UK i've collated details for. I can change this for the Combination.

On a similar note, the Cornwall Comb seems to be the only league in England that adjust goals totals as well as points totals when a team are discovered to have fielded an ineligible player as Hayle reserves and St Ives reserves did this season (one or two in Wales may do so, I've still some result grids to finish there)