Cornwall Football Forum

saltash utd 1st team

with new assistint stuart dudley coming in very soon it seem to be the end of a very loyal ashes servent tony bouch!!

lots of angry fans(all 12 of them) will vent there frustration at this lastest decision!!! no doubt this was all done behind mr.bouch's back just like all hendys work.

i think that the 2nd team could benefit from this if anthony hatch could some how involve tony and only improve a younger and more hungrier 2nd team..good luck tony and hope to see for a pint soon!!!

with new assistint stuart dudley coming in very soon it seem to be the end of a very loyal ashes servent tony bouch!!

lots of angry fans(all 12 of them) will vent there frustration at this lastest decision!!! no doubt this was all done behind mr.bouch's back just like all hendys work.

i think that the 2nd team could benefit from this if anthony hatch could some how involve tony and only improve a younger and more hungrier 2nd team..good luck tony and hope to see for a pint soon!!!

I have heard rumours of Stuart Dudley joining Saltash United as Joint Manager of Saltash United, but it may well be just a rumour. As Stuart is a contributor on here, I am sure he will confirm or deny if he is indeed joining Saltash United, as and when he feels it appropriate.

I am not sure why there should be any angry fans, as stated by Neil Smith. Stuart Dudley is a great coach and would certainly assist Kevin Hendy with "the ashes" first team.

What was at first a rumour, has turned out to be the truth, Stuart Dudley is in fact joining Saltash United to work with Kevin Hendy.

Having watched Torpoint on a number of occasions last season and viewed Stuarts management style, I think he will bring another dimension to "the ashes" next season.

No doubt Kevin and Stuart have players in mind to strengthen, what is aleady a fine squad at Saltash.

Really looking forward to the new season and wish Kevin and Stuart the best of luck for next season.

Expect Torpoint keeper,Piper to be Dudley's first recruit.

dont think pipes will be the first, i believe a few have already signed

Any names?

the reason mr white knows is cus shane has signed along wiv warren daw and liam thornton also gunna sign zallick and rundle from blazey unless new manager bobby oaten can convince them 2 stay? saltash only want piper bcus hider has gone bideford

Expect Torpoint keeper,Piper to be Dudley's first recruit.

dont think pipes will be the first, i believe a few have already signed

Any names?

the reason mr white knows is cus shane has signed along wiv warren daw and liam thornton also gunna sign zallick and rundle from blazey unless new manager bobby oaten can convince them 2 stay? saltash only want piper bcus hider has gone bideford

With talk of several additions to "the ashes" squad, who is likely to leave?

Martin Piper put in some first class displays last season, so a welcome recruit to Kimberley Stadium.

Guest ECPL Supporter

I believe Liam Thornton is staying at Torpoint. I hope so anyway. Such a shame that the players are showing absolutely no loyalty to a club that has been extremely good to them

you act like your in the know Uncle Fester, any chance of letting us in on a few more secrets ???????? :wacko:

all in gud time wen i no u'll no!!! also just want 2 clear sumfing up sum1 is impersonating me under the name unclefester no space between words. this is just rumor i heard at the moment but st austell are trying 2 snap up blazey keeper blackler from their rivals

you act like your in the know Uncle Fester, any chance of letting us in on a few more secrets ???????? :wacko:

all in gud time wen i no u'll no!!! also just want 2 clear sumfing up sum1 is impersonating me under the name unclefester no space between words. this is just rumor i heard at the moment but st austell are trying 2 snap up blazey keeper blackler from their rivals

sorry uncle fester my username was excepted,i didnt mean to cause any confusion ill change it straight away