Cornwall Football Forum

Facebook Competition

Fatso

Strikezone are currently getting set up to run a facebook competition to win a free Strikezone Complete Technical Training System for one of your players/children etc.

The rules will be set out on the Facebook page soon, but I can tell you that this will be an easy way to be in with a chance to win.

After an informal chat with one of the directors last night I can aslo add that there are plans to run a Strikezone fantasy football competition if this one is successful. Through the fantasy football competition you could win a complete team set of the Strikezone CTTS!!!

Like the facebook page now to be informed when the competition begins!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Strikezone/111256285626734

If you leave a comment such as "Found you through Cornwall Football Forum" or something like that it will give some good international recognition for the forum!

Good Luck!

Dave

Strikezone are currently getting set up to run a facebook competition to win a free Strikezone Complete Technical Training System for one of your players/children etc.

The rules will be set out on the Facebook page soon, but I can tell you that this will be an easy way to be in with a chance to win.

After an informal chat with one of the directors last night I can aslo add that there are plans to run a Strikezone fantasy football competition if this one is successful. Through the fantasy football competition you could win a complete team set of the Strikezone CTTS!!!

Like the facebook page now to be informed when the competition begins!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Strikezone/111256285626734

If you leave a comment such as "Found you through Cornwall Football Forum" or something like that it will give some good international recognition for the forum!

Good Luck!

Dave

Just been told that the competition starts today... earlier than I had expected!