Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay AFC - Official Statement

Whats your expectations for next seasonthen judge

No idea TBH, we have no money, no idea which players will stay, leave or arrive at Mount Wise, a bit to early to make predictions other than Helston, St Dennis and Wadebridge amongst others will be fighting for the title, hopefully with us.

Congratulations to Newquay a great move forward. The decision must have had a lot to do with Trevor Mewtons influence...

With the intended large budget and the player pull that Glynn Hooper has I fully expect to see Newquay back where they belong, amongst cornwalls elite.

Bets of luck to all at Newquay FC

Regards

Money Man

I echo Money Man's sentiments (and I never thought that would be the case!)a great appointment for Newquay F.C.

I very rarely post but would like to use this forum to thank Glynn and Phil for all the hard work they have put in for the St Blazey cause and wish them both the best for the future. It is a great shame that things are not right at the club at this time as I know Hoops is (like some of the rest of us)Blazey through and through. But to quote someone else in local football circles .."never say never"..

Regards

Simon Tonkin (ex sec.) :thumbsup:

I echo Money Man's sentiments (and I never thought that would be the case!)a great appointment for Newquay F.C.

I very rarely post but would like to use this forum to thank Glynn and Phil for all the hard work they have put in for the St Blazey cause and wish them both the best for the future. It is a great shame that things are not right at the club at this time as I know Hoops is (like some of the rest of us)Blazey through and through. But to quote someone else in local football circles .."never say never"..

Regards

Simon Tonkin (ex sec.) :thumbsup:

Totally agree with last 2 statements glad to see that Glynn may have found a club that match his ambition, sorry a club that has an ambition !!!!

Good luck to you Glynn and thank you for the amazing job you did whilst at Blaise Park.

agree with last 2 statements my arse what? from people who contributed to the fall of Glynn (see statement on this forum and Blazey site)at St Blazey

This really is a forum for sado's to make up excuses and try to cover up their misdemeanours

Well if you think that I was involved in the fall of Glynn you are grossly mistaken and suggest that you speak with Mr Hooper regarding this matter. I'm sure he will put you right on this matter.

I presume you have me confused with somebody else.

:SM_carton:

The Green Hornet

I don't wish to lower this thread to a slanging match but would be more than happy to meet with you so that you may have a more informed and balanced view on recent events. Like Le Chenz, I would take great offence if along with him, I was "blamed"!!

You have the advantage of having my name as I don't believe in anonymous posting so you should know how to make contact

Simon Tonkin