Cornwall Football Forum

Hi all, Stithians FC (1sts) need a manager for the 2011/2012 season.

Simon Adams, who has managed us this season is stepping down as he intends to play again rather than manage.

He has had a great debut season in management and led us to 4th place in FHFL Division 2 aswell as retaining the League Cup against St Day recently. It is a blow to the club but he has made his mind up.

Obviously next season the Trelawney league starts, not entirely sure what division of that we will be in but we have a good bunch of lads and decent facilities.

If anyone is interested then feel free to introduce yourself or pm me :-)

Many Thanks, cheers and gone.........

Hi all, Stithians FC (1sts) need a manager for the 2011/2012 season.

Simon Adams, who has managed us this season is stepping down as he intends to play again rather than manage.

He has had a great debut season in management and led us to 4th place in FHFL Division 2 aswell as retaining the League Cup against St Day recently. It is a blow to the club but he has made his mind up.

Obviously next season the Trelawney league starts, not entirely sure what division of that we will be in but we have a good bunch of lads and decent facilities.

If anyone is interested then feel free to introduce yourself or pm me :-)

Many Thanks, cheers and gone.........

I would recommend the club to anyone. A great bunch of lads with some excellent players and definite potential to do well in the Trelawney League.

A hard decision to leave but after a season out, a chance for a swansong couple of seasons playing before the legs finally give out (some may say they did many years ago!!)