Cornwall Football Forum

Saturday sees the last Combo match of the season when the mighty Hayle (got to say that or they won't let me in tomorrow) are at home to St Just.

Thank goodness the season will be over, pretty long one again from 21st August to 28th May. I will update the Combo website after that, especially the archive section. Remember the final table tomorrow, will not be confirmed until after the next Combo Committee meeting as there may be points deductions, etc to be sorted.

The Golden Boot Award will be announced at the AGM which usually takes place after the committee meeting.

Chuffed at the moment as I've been trying to sort out missing scores from the 1972-73 season, plus the dates of the games, and managed to complete it today. 3 years off and on it's taken. an hour here and hour there. About 30 were missing.

The website will be online during the close season and I will post all relevant details about competing clubs, fixtures, etc for next season as soon as I get them.

If you need to contact me, PM me on here, text me on 07597907549 or e-mail me at cornishteddyboy@virgin.net but I hardly ever look at my emails.

CTB