Cornwall Football Forum

Arsenal INS/OUTS

• 1 month later...

i hope im wrong...but i hope Wenger isn't just dragging out this pursuit of Gary Cahill, only for us to sign him at the end of Deadline Day, with no-one else coming in...

We have to be bold in the market - Cahill and Samba. Hazard wants to come. Take a cheeky punt for Kaka or Benzema.

I'm not a Spurs fan and I'm not slagging anyone off, but it's time for Arsenal to remove Wenger from his position to put him out of his misery if nothing else.

The days of the invincibles and regular trophies are long gone ( probably never to return in todays financial climate )

The mans been absolutely sensational over the years bringing some wonderful players to North London and playing football that to my eye is the best I've ever seen from an English team.

But - All good things must come to an end,and if Arsenal don't want to end up 8th or 9th this season they need a new man with new ideas and a good team around him,IMHO Pat Rice has never been anything more than a yes man and a struggling Manager needs a bit more than that.

What do the gooners out there think - Is what I'm saying sensible or sacrilege

HaHaHaHaHaHa.

ALWAYS GOT TO DO BETTER THAN THE YIDS.

WHAT TRANSFER TARGETS WILL WANT TO JOIN THE GOONS NOW.?

JUST PUT A BET ON.SPURS AND THE GOONS TO BE RELEGATED.

LEAST WE WILL KEEP THE NORTH LONDON DERBY GOING.

Worrying times spurfect. Thing is neither City or United were at their best.

HaHaHaHaHaHa.

ALWAYS GOT TO DO BETTER THAN THE YIDS.

WHAT TRANSFER TARGETS WILL WANT TO JOIN THE GOONS NOW.?

JUST PUT A BET ON.SPURS AND THE GOONS TO BE RELEGATED.

LEAST WE WILL KEEP THE NORTH LONDON DERBY GOING.

Worrying times spurfect. Thing is neither City or United were at their best.

Agree.I am worried.With Adebayor signing and rumours of Parker and Bellamy on the way.

Time for Arry to take the England job.

He has taken us as far as he can.

I'm a Spurs fan and for some reason I like our new song.

We only lost 5-1 - We only lost 5-1 - we only lost 5-1

Even on a bad day it is good to be a Spur.

Arsene Wenger has been handcuffed for too long, a good manager without financial backing from above,

the Arsenal hierarchy do not appear to be passing on the millions earned for them by Arsene's expertise.

We all love to hate him but he is not getting a fair crack of the whip.

Its time for Wenger to step away from the club At the end of the season. Hes created a fantastic "brand" of football - but everybody involved have gone as far as they can.

Its time to make a change. Dennis Bergkamp will obviously be the next manager, so we have to get him involved now.

People are commenting that nobody would want to join a club who just lost 8-2, but lets get this in perspective - Arsenal are a fantastic club who are respected worldwide.

A much as i hate the Spuds - you have to feel sorry for them. They have a manager whose just treading water until the FA come calling.