Cornwall Football Forum

Arsenal INS/OUTS

Just thought id start this for all the gooners fans to have their say (and others if you wish, this is not a topic though for the spurs fans to start slagging our woeful season off though lol)

My oppinion:

OUTS: Cesc, Nasri (only due to his contract problems sadly), Denilson, Clichy, Eboue, Almunia, Bendtner, Rosicky, Squillaci.

INS: Parker, Hazard, Benzema, Baines, a centre back (could be one of many but here are my names for the hat: metersacker, samba, sakho,cahill and upson-will only be one though) and possibly another GK-perhaps Given

This will be the busiest transfer window Arsenal fans have ever seen at Arsenal FC

Oh Smithy,you pillack,you got my sides bursting with laughter.

Where is all the youngsters,that Wenger have been grooming to win the Premiership,for the last 6 years.?

Its not a matter of who to get rid of.

Its can you stop your top players from f---ing off,and leaving the sinking ship.

Sack Wenger.Leave it out.He is doing a fantastic.

In Wenger we all trust.

Its not about winning Trophies,just playing great football,thats success in Wengers eyes.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Brave words from a Spurs fan. Harry leaving to get a nice pay day at Chelski for the year before England calls then Modric leaves the feeder club to join United. Give Bale another season to prove he can stay fit for longer than it takes a fatman to eat a donut and he will be gone.

Here are some more brave words,because you may not be clever enough to see it.

Arsenal are a club in decline.

After all these years without success,we have had to put up,with the great messiah,telling us ,that the youngsters he

has at his disposal,will win trophies.

Now we read,massive investment is required to turn this trophyless outfit into winners.

Finishing 4th this season,and not yet guarenteed Champions League football,is'nt showing progreess,is it.?

They now have top players,not bothering to renew their contracts,others clearly not intrested in playing for the Club.

A return to training early,to get players match fit for Champions League Qualifers,in early August.

Bitter in house,power struggle,between Kronke,Usmanov and the AST.

£680 MILLION taken out of the Club over the last few years.

Other Clubs improving and gaining on the Goons.

Man City spending a fortune.

Next season will see Ar23nal struggle to finish in the top 4.

Then thats the start of the downward slope.

As for my Club.Dont worry.Who wants to go to Chelski for a season.Then get sacked because they didnt win everything.

Brave words from a Spurs fan. Harry leaving to get a nice pay day at Chelski for the year before England calls then Modric leaves the feeder club to join United. Give Bale another season to prove he can stay fit for longer than it takes a fatman to eat a donut and he will be gone.

Yeah, seems the bookies have slashed the odds drastically on Harry becoming the next Chelsea manager. Can't really understand it, as Harry has hardly won anything as a manager - only the 2008 FA Cup of any note. :rolleyes:

Theres always one that has to be the joker-by the way if your gunna insult me-at least spell it right!

Wengers project has been failing for a couple of years-and its only now he has realised. Let him put it right-if he doesnt he must go.

Still at least we are in the champions league EVERY season and not just a one year wonder and then release a poxy watch to celebrate it lmfao!!! now that is sad!

Arsenal are a club in decline.

You are right, look at these stats: -

97/98 Premier League 1st, FA Cup winners

98/99 Premier League 2nd

99/00 Premier League 2nd, UEFA Cup finalists

00/01 Premier League 2nd

01/02 Premier League 1st, FA Cup winners, Champions League second group stage

02/03 Premier League 2nd, FA Cup winners, Champions League second group stage

03/04 Premier League 1st (unbeaten), Champions League Quarter Finals

04/05 Premier League 2nd, FA Cup winners, Champions League Knock Out Round

05/06 Premier League 4th, Champions League finalists

06/07 Premier League 4th, Champions League Knock Out Round

07/08 Premier League 3rd, Champions League Quarter Finals

08/09 Premier League 4th, Champions League Semi Finals

09/10 Premier League 3rd, Champions League Quarter Finals

10/11 Premier League 4th, Champions League Quarter Finals

Next season will see Ar23nal struggle to finish in the top 4.

Then thats the start of the downward slope.

Ok, who will take their place in the top 4?

Are Spurs a club going forward?

4th last year, and that was like the 1961 double all over agian you would have thought with the media love in for Harry. This year 5th, thats a backwards step isn't it???

you say about Wenger thinking pretty football is more important than trophies!!! Perhaps if Harry could arrange a team to defend then Spurs would have progressed this year again, but no, its all about entertainment for Harry.

Spurs will be back down to 7th or 8th next season. Then all the Spurs supporters that have suddenly joined this world in the last 2 or 3 years will crawl back into their pit.

4th last year, and that was like the 1961 double all over agian you would have thought with the media love in for Harry. This year 5th, thats a backwards step isn't it???

you say about Wenger thinking pretty football is more important than trophies!!! Perhaps if Harry could arrange a team to defend then Spurs would have progressed this year again, but no, its all about entertainment for Harry.

Spurs will be back down to 7th or 8th next season. Then all the Spurs supporters that have suddenly joined this world in the last 2 or 3 years will crawl back into their pit.

lol

still dont know why spurfect was commenting on this topic-it clearly states at the top-ins/outs no slagging off, must be a closet Arsenal fan at heart!!

Darren you tulip,if Spurs are going to finish 7th or 8th.

Name the teams that will finish above them.

I can only think of two.

Man City and Man United.

Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, Fulham, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Bolton, Q.P.R., Norwich, Wigan, Wolves, Stoke, Newcastle, Sunderland, West Brom ! probably finish above play off winners though...... If you ask me Spuds are the team in decline shit ground which they struggle to fill dickhead Chairman, manager with a twitch, lanky **** up front, the cracks are already showing with what Defoe said. Get ready to fall off your perch which by the way is still below the Gooners perch. When was the last time you won the league ? for that when was the last time you finished above the mighty Arsenal ?

end of rant !

the sides with a chance on finishing above Spurs

Utd, City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton

not saying they will, just saying they'll have a chance. I, like most, used to quite like Spurs, but its plebs like you and a load of other Spurs fans that have one good season cos Harry's spent a bit of money and you think you're going to take on the world. At Christmas Spurs were talking themselves up as challenging for the league, come March and Harry is saying that it will be a wonderful acheivement to finish 4th!! the bloke doesn't know his arse from his elbow!

I can only think of two.

Man City and Man United.

Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, Fulham, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Bolton, Q.P.R., Norwich, Wigan, Wolves, Stoke, Newcastle, Sunderland, West Brom ! probably finish above play off winners though...... If you ask me Spuds are the team in decline shit ground which they struggle to fill dickhead Chairman, manager with a twitch, lanky **** up front, the cracks are already showing with what Defoe said. Get ready to fall off your perch which by the way is still below the Gooners perch. When was the last time you won the league ? for that when was the last time you finished above the mighty Arsenal ?

end of rant !

Seen you have a sense of humour,for a Goon.

I hear Ryan Giggs,wife Stacey has left him,taking half of everything he owns.

She now has 6 more Premiership medals than Fabregas.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I can only think of two.

Man City and Man United.

end of rant !

and 6 more than dawson!

I can only think of two.

Man City and Man United.

end of rant !

................And every Spuds player how can u be proud to have a **** on your shirts

I can only think of two.

Man City and Man United.

end of rant !

................And every Spuds player how can u be proud to have a **** on your shirts

Why don't you make everyone happy by clearing off back to Israel where you belong :smiley20: :yahoo:

:clapper:

Think the whole question,about ins and outs,is the fact,that Arsene Wenger's change of policy.

It was Wengers football philosiphy,to buy young talent and make it all into Premiership Championship team.

So will Wenger change his way,and ditch the talent that he believed in,and start all over again,with a different attitude.

Buying proven football talent for huge sums of money.?

Will he compete in the transfer market with Chelsea and Manchester City.

I just cant see him changing his football belief.

oh and well done somersetspur for a more civilised addition to this topic-hats off to you.

dont think wenger will change his philosphy regarding tactics but as for transfers i think he realises now that a blend of experience and youth is needed to win trophies and not just youth.

one thing i will say is i expect at least 6 players in (due to so many heading out) but none of them will cost over £15mil (sticking to his transfer fee philosophy) but most players he will sign will be 25+ and have experience in the premiership or champions league.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a Gooner but I don't think Arsenal's recent lack of trophies is down to Wenger, but the Arsenal board for not stumping up money, which they do have.

I think Cesc will stay, as will Nasri. Barca don't have any money. Wouldn't be suprised to see the likes of Rosicky, Squillaci, Denilson and of course Bendtner all are shown the door.

With Jones off to United, who is the next centre back to be targeted? Samba? Cahill? Personally would like to see more English playing for top four sides, so Cahill for me. Think Ashley Young is an Arsenal type player, but he looks to be off to United. And dare I say it, but Jermiane Defore??? Somewhat like Ian Wright???

I'm not a Gooner but I don't think Arsenal's recent lack of trophies is down to Wenger, but the Arsenal board for not stumping up money, which they do have.

Tony Adams may not agree with you! He recently said that, in his opinion, George Graham is a better coach than Wenger. He thinks Graham made better use of the players he had available and got more out of them!

Tony Adams may not agree with you! He recently said that, in his opinion, George Graham is a better coach than Wenger. He thinks Graham made better use of the players he had available and got more out of them!

I did read that. Seems a funny thing to say when Wegner lead the Invincibles when GG had a similar squad. Although Tony Adams may know both gaffers a little better than myself!

Hey,gooner.

How many of the current scum squad have a Premiership medal.?

i beleive it is just one, Gael Clichy

still, thats one more than any spurs player

considerably more than yow!!!

Once again,I have to correct you.

There is a Spurs player,who have more than the 1 Premiership medal.

Guess who ,Dumbo.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Smithy,you forgot a couple of names on your INS at Arsenal.

JOEY BARTON,ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Is this the same Mr Barton,that was playing in the Championship,18 months ago.?

The same Barton,that Wenger went mad about after Diaby,s sending off at Newcastle.

Plus,wait for it JERMAIN DEFOE.

Now who does he play for.?

Is it the same one,who could'nt hit a cow's a--,with a banjo,last season for another North London Club.?

Oh,the Goons are showing real signs of progress.

In Wenger,we trust.

It all seems to be happening at Goon land.

Im sure all you die hard Goons,know all this,so this for the rest of us.

Barcelona have made an official £27 million transfer fee for Fabregas.So cheerio Cesc.

Wenger has just about completed the big signings of ,wait for it.

VELEZ SARSFELD and RICARDO ALVAREZ.

Now Im thick and stupid,according to you lot.

But ,just for me,could you tell me ,who the f--k are these two clowns,and how much they are costing Wenger.?

I think you could be! Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Ricardo Alvarez the captain of the side that won the Argentine league this season and Velez Sarsfield is the club he plays for. I think that's what I heard on Radio 5live this morning. :lol:

Wenger has just about completed the big signings of ,wait for it.

VELEZ SARSFELD and RICARDO ALVAREZ.

But ,just for me,could you tell me ,who the f--k are these two clowns,and how much they are costing Wenger.?

Suppose my little gaff,is the only thing you Goons,have to smile about.

Looks like Chelski,are about to scupper your Cahill deal.

Then there is the players possesion out of the Emirates.

Plus you have the power struggle in the board room.

Think Mr Usmanov has just increased his shareholding to 29%.

Glad I can make you smile.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

What a relief to sell Clichy - a great servant for us, but, my didnt he go backwards over the last 2 years...

Gibbs, okay the spotlight is on him now.

We have to get Samba, and id prefer him over Cahill. Samba's a leader and the power we miss.

Id like to see us look at Baines, as Everton need fluid cash, and also look at getting Chamberlain signed up.