Cornwall Football Forum

MANAGERS STEP DOWN

ILLOGAN RBL FC WOULD LIKE TO THANK PAUL HUTCHINGS AND MARK ORAM WHO HAVE DECIDED TO STEP DOWN AS 3RD TEAM MANAGERS,THE DUO HAD A GOOD SEASON LEADING THE TEAM TO 5TH IN MINING DIV 2.PAUL+MARK WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PLAYERS FOR THERE EFFORTS THIS SEASON AND WISH THE CLUB ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE. :c:

ILLOGAN RBL FC WOULD LIKE TO THANK PAUL HUTCHINGS AND MARK ORAM WHO HAVE DECIDED TO STEP DOWN AS 3RD TEAM MANAGERS,THE DUO HAD A GOOD SEASON LEADING THE TEAM TO 5TH IN MINING DIV 2.PAUL+MARK WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PLAYERS FOR THERE EFFORTS THIS SEASON AND WISH THE CLUB ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE. :c:

Thanks to Paul and Mark for a enjoyable season !!

yes thanks lads and for managers player and to all the lads who voted for me for players player :thumbsup::smiley20::drink: :P

• 2 weeks later...

yes thanks lads and for managers player and to all the lads who voted for me for players player :thumbsup::smiley20::drink::P

And for the Man who could eat the most pies????

Not been on here for a while so have only just noticed this thread. I would just like to say that I really enjoyed managing Illogan 3rds with Mark Oram this season and am very thankfull for all the help at the club. Everyone has been superb and have been given anything i ever needed. Its agreat football club with cracking lads on and off the pitch. Whoever is lucky enough to take over the 3rd team next season will inherit a great bunch of lads and some very talented young players.

I would just like to thank Mark Oram (shaggy), for everything he has done this season. Also Neal, Mikey and Mark Waters. All been first class and could not do enough for us. Top guys and top club