Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL FIXTURES TUESDAY 24th MAY

I see from the mitoo site that tonight's result puts Polperro 4th? Always seemed strange that they were struggling for so long - looked a quality side when they beat us twice. can't see them hanging onto many of their players or manager tho.

I see from the mitoo site that tonight's result puts Polperro 4th? Always seemed strange that they were struggling for so long - looked a quality side when they beat us twice. can't see them hanging onto many of their players or manager tho.

We at Polperro just have a team of mates that go out and play football, the manager certainly won't be going anywhere and I can't imagine many of the players leaving for any clubs nearby as no disrespect to them it wouldn't be a step up. 4th place and silverware in the cabinet can't be too bad for a small fishing village off the South coast!!

Nice one Stick, old fella!!!

There are a great bunch of lads in the 1st team, I can even remember playing when some of them had their first games for the club!!!

I totally agree, Gelly's going nowhere (he's been saying he's giving it up as long as I've said I'm retiring!) he's as much part of the Polperro furniture as anyone. Also like you said, the boys are all mates. Who are you after them moving to Bobby66? ;)

Nice one Stick, old fella!!!

There are a great bunch of lads in the 1st team, I can even remember playing when some of them had their first games for the club!!!

I totally agree, Gelly's going nowhere (he's been saying he's giving it up as long as I've said I'm retiring!) he's as much part of the Polperro furniture as anyone. Also like you said, the boys are all mates. Who are you after them moving to Bobby66? ;)

Old!! Yeah ok, your not wrong! I feel ancient in the 1sts at the ripe old age of 29!