Cornwall Football Forum

I've heard a few whispers of comings and goings next season, obviously no one will know for sure until pen is put to paper but these are the one's i've heard, anyone else heard anymore.....

L.Rickard St Dennis-St Austell

C.Rickard St Dennis-St Blazey

H.Hook Millbrook-Torpoint

L.Young Torpoint-Parkway

D.Wills Torpoint-Launceston

G.Powney Torpoint-Launceston

D.Cardew Torpoint-Launceston

D.Shepherd Torpoint-Launceston

N.Dowling Wadebridge-Camelford

J.Insley St Teath-Camelford

N.Cudmore Wadebridge-Camelford

A.Menhennick Wadebridge-Vospers

L.Doddridge Saltash-Vospers

I've heard a few whispers of comings and goings next season, obviously no one will know for sure until pen is put to paper but these are the one's i've heard, anyone else heard anymore.....

L.Young Torpoint-Parkway

Me and Lee arent leaving St Dennis for St Austell and St Blazey mate, we will be at St Dennis next season! Just clearing that up! I have heard about the few Torpoint lads you've mentioned leaving to join Launceston though, if this is true Launceston will have a good side and should be favourites next season..... but you never know! ;)

L.Young Torpoint-Parkway

I've already said i won't go back to Parkway this season. No disrespect towards them, i just want to repay Rick the loyalty he has shown to me and am looking forward to challenging for the title at Torpoint once more next season.

Does that sound like Ricky Cardew's off to Launceston then?

Darren wills will not be going launceston to far to travel!

straight from the horses mouth Not that I'm callin him a horse haha!

as long as Ricky`s the Torpoint manager thats were i`ll be spud runner.

As will I, and if Ricky steps down as long as the new gaffa wants me to stay and the boys want to stick together that's exactly what I'll be doing. If not, then I will hopefully find another club.

the best manager won the league m8

When your manager has won what Ricky has come back and speak to me until take yourself for a long walk somewhere

i was only stating a fact spud-u-like,im not slating the bloke as what hes done is remarkable in cornish football,i play 4 dave hooper at nanpean n we aint won naff all so its not like im on here bigging my team up like we're better than any1 else is it,we finished bottom of the league n was going 2 away games wiv 8 players cos thats all we had!!!

so u take a long walk n take ur head out of rickys ass 4 10 minutes n admit the better team won the league n the better manager on that day was dave rickard!!!!

good luck 2 mr cardew in what team he takes on next as im sure he'll b a success wherever he goes,but if he fancies a challenge y doesnt he take on a team like nanpean n work his magic?now theres a thought 4 u m8....................

the best manager won the league m8

When your manager has won what Ricky has come back and speak to me until take yourself for a long walk somewhere

i was only stating a fact spud-u-like,im not slating the bloke as what hes done is remarkable in cornish football,i play 4 dave hooper at nanpean n we aint won naff all so its not like im on here bigging my team up like we're better than any1 else is it,we finished bottom of the league n was going 2 away games wiv 8 players cos thats all we had!!!

so u take a long walk n take ur head out of rickys ass 4 10 minutes n admit the better team won the league n the better manager on that day was dave rickard!!!!

good luck 2 mr cardew in what team he takes on next as im sure he'll b a success wherever he goes,but if he fancies a challenge y doesnt he take on a team like nanpean n work his magic?now theres a thought 4 u m8....................

Rick ain't that silly to be fair! He is stayin at the club but in a more official role!

And I'll think u will find Goose that if u look on the day St Dennis won the league I was the first torpoint person to say well done, they total derserved the league they got the most points when u do that you win things simple!

But I'll stick with what I say Ricky cardew is still the best manager in the league!

Guest ECPL Supporter

If he wants a challenge? I suggest you look at what state Torpoint Football Club were in when he took over

If he wants a challenge? I suggest you look at what state Torpoint Football Club were in when he took over

Take noting away from both managers, Ricky is obviously a well respected and successful manager, and it's a shame he's stepped down at Torpoint, if the rumours are true will be a shame to see a quality side split,

But also as you said above ECPL supporter, St Dennis were also in the poop before Dave ricks took over, we had pulled out the ECPL, wen he took over we started at duchy 1, and 4 promotions later, two knock out cups, junior cup winners, ECPL div1 champions ECPL champions and cup winners, were now in the SWPL, and pretty much with the sane squad we started with, so for the years he's been in management I think what he has achieved, in such a short time as a manager is quite awesome.

Especially for a small village club.

But good luck to Torpoint for next season and I hope everything with a new manager works out for them.

L.Young Torpoint-Parkway

Luke Doddridge will not be leaving Saltash United FC

Take noting away from both managers, Ricky is obviously a well respected and successful manager, and it's a shame he's stepped down at Torpoint, if the rumours are true will be a shame to see a quality side split,

But also as you said above ECPL supporter, St Dennis were also in the poop before Dave ricks took over, we had pulled out the ECPL, wen he took over we started at duchy 1, and 4 promotions later, two knock out cups, junior cup winners, ECPL div1 champions ECPL champions and cup winners, were now in the SWPL, and pretty much with the sane squad we started with, so for the years he's been in management I think what he has achieved, in such a short time as a manager is quite awesome.

Especially for a small village club.

But good luck to Torpoint for next season and I hope everything with a new manager works out for them.

u 4got 2 mention no budget or fans payin players ricks!!!wen we started out 4 ur dad we barely had any kit,i can still remember the days wen ryan hayhurst used 2 turn up wiv odd sized boots cos thats all they had in the lost n found along wiv a pair of budgie smuggling shorts

Torpoints young left winger has said to be unhappy with his season at Torpoint, rarely getting a start and wants to go to the same club that dan chapman is going to go to whcih at this moment of time is looking like St Dennis

Who told u that dan chapman is joining St Dennis? I think all these are just rumours!

L.Young Torpoint-Parkway

Luke Doddridge will not be leaving Saltash United FC

good to hear andrew!!! who would score all the goals?????

• 2 weeks later...

So santini are you saying that these players from sicker and the two from roche have signed for st.dennis already?

To my knowledge kyle Friendship is definately signing from Sticker and as is Neil Mitchell from Roche. Liam Dingle said he is to decide after St Dennis' first pre season match and as for Andrew Butler and Jamie Seery, their attending pre season with us.

Jack Dixon (Bere Alston United to Vospers)

jack going has saved you a massive head ache with no doubt the best keeper at this standard around craig howells coming back to bere pre season after 18 months out will be like a new signing top class keeper

Yeah gonna be great to have Craig back!!

He's still on the road to recovery after his Achilles op but hopefully he'll be fit for the start of the season and like you say it'll be like a new signing...best keeper in the league on his day!!

Liam Dingle, Kyle Friendship and Andrew Butler all to St Dennis from Sticker.

Neil Mitchell and Jamie Seery to St Dennis from Roche.

good signing there mate!

Sure is mate, all very good players!!!

kyle friendship?????????? hardly a world beater he is dog poo,proper step backwards!!! as 4 the others their gonna b there warming the bench apart from the 2 boys from roche as never really seen them play altho iv heard neil is a very good goalkeeper

Liam Dingle, Kyle Friendship and Andrew Butler all to St Dennis from Sticker.

Neil Mitchell and Jamie Seery to St Dennis from Roche.

good signing there mate!

Sure is mate, all very good players!!!

kyle friendship?????????? hardly a world beater he is dog poo,proper step backwards!!! as 4 the others their gonna b there warming the bench apart from the 2 boys from roche as never really seen them play altho iv heard neil is a very good goalkeeper

Ur talkin absolute riddles, Friendship is a quality player! Stick being an average player at nanpean mate, haha!