Cornwall Football Forum

Div 1

St.Agnes 3 Chacewater 2 h/t 1-0

Scoring went 1-0,1-1,2-1.2-2,3-2

St.Agnes finish as runners-up.

A scrappy game, Neither side really got going. Chace may feel they deserved a draw but were caught on the break with 6 on the halfwayline for the deciding goal. Fairly tame game for a derby. Well done to Aggie finishing 2nd.

Well done to Fal Athletic 1st on completing their league and cup double to go with ours, all we need now as a club is for the 1st team to get the promotion then its been the best possible 1st season for the new look Athletic

WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE LEVEL OF STANDARD IN COMBO I CANT SEE ATHLETIC MATCHING IT

going forward they definitely are good enough with players like southeard, tolley and kellow. wont be good enough at the back on last nights evidence and probably need to strenghthen!! was a great game for the neutral- what a goal from the boy retchford- he was superb in the centre!!! congratulations to athletic!!

I agree that they will need a re vamp at the back and on last nights evidence the goalie ain't good enough for combo either.

Will Lee bradd and rich Kellow be there next year??who knows.

Athletic r class going forward tho and will score there fair share but it's the conceeding part that should be a major worry for them

mr tevez, i never said they would go up and win the combo next season, just hope that they do go up, the club a a whole has had a good season and are hopefully looking forward to having the 1st playing senior football next season, everyone has an opinion on the side and im not going to say your wrong or right, its been a long hard season with everybody giving their all, 1st and 2nd team alike, judging how they will do next season on 1 game, which is their last of the season, is slightly harsh i think, when a team only loses 3 games all season then they have done something right somewhere

mr tevez, i never said they would go up and win the combo next season, just hope that they do go up, the club a a whole has had a good season and are hopefully looking forward to having the 1st playing senior football next season, everyone has an opinion on the side and im not going to say your wrong or right, its been a long hard season with everybody giving their all, 1st and 2nd team alike, judging how they will do next season on 1 game, which is their last of the season, is slightly harsh i think, when a team only loses 3 games all season then they have done something right somewhere

AND I NEVER SAID THAT THEY WOULD LOSE, I JUST THINK WITH THE TEAM THEY HAVE NOW THEY WILL STRUGGLE WHEN PLAYING COMBO NEXT SEASON UNLEES THEY GET SOME NEW PLAYERS IN