Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results Thread and Latest Table

Can you post your results, goal scorers on this thread please.

I'm still trying to find out who scored St Agnes' penalty in the Sup Cup S-F against Hayle. Bull scored the goal in the match but who scored their penalty? - Matt Eddy

Thanks

Cornwall Combination League

Thursday 19th May

Mullion (Sean Haskell-Mills 2, Rob Carey) 3-3 St Agnes (Jordan Maloy, Thaddeus Vingoe, Jake Shaw)

Att- 30

Perranwell (Dominic Pullen 3) 3-1 Hayle Reserves (Liam Mooney)

Att- 44

Troon (Ashley Smeeth) 1-1 RNAS Culdrose (Jack Valentine)

Att- 12

TEAM PL W D L F A GD PTS

HELSTON ATHLETIC 37 32 2 3 140 36 104 98

ILLOGAN RBL 37 27 6 4 117 25 92 87

PERRANWELL 35 26 5 4 117 32 85 86"

PENRYN ATHLETIC RESERVES 35 25 2 8 107 39 68 77

PENDEEN ROVERS 36 24 4 8 136 50 86 76

ST JUST 37 23 7 7 104 56 48 76

ST AGNES 36 22 5 9 112 50 62 71

FALMOUTH TOWN RESERVES 38 21 6 11 131 60 71 69

RNAS CULDROSE 36 15 6 15 85 78 7 51

TROON 38 14 6 18 73 86 -13 48

WENDRON UNITED 37 15 3 19 81 105 -24 48

ST IVES TOWN 37 14 0 23 67 86 -19 42

MULLION 37 11 7 19 81 101 -20 40

ST DAY 37 11 5 21 68 104 -36 38

PORTHLEVEN RESERVES 37 11 7 19 67 103 -36 37°

NEWQUAY RESERVES 37 9 5 23 57 89 -32 32

HAYLE RESERVES 35 9 5 21 52 95 -43 31*

PENZANCE RESERVES 38 8 3 27 39 123 -84 27

HOLMAN SC 38 7 2 28 53 122 -69 24

LUDGVAN 38 0 2 36 18 267 -249 2

So pleased for all the Hayle plyers this evening, which of some were playing their first combination league game. 3 players from our 4ths, 5 3rd teamers. Great club effort. Perranwell in the end were just too strong and deserved their win so congratulations to the "well".

So pleased for all the Hayle plyers this evening, which of some were playing their first combination league game. 3 players from our 4ths, 5 3rd teamers. Great club effort. Perranwell in the end were just too strong and deserved their win so congratulations to the "well".

Typical end of season really! We did shade it but didn't play well, thought your County under 18 guy did ok though.

Even thought your lino did a reasonable job!!! lol x :c:

Typical end of season really! We did shade it but didn't play well, thought your County under 18 guy did ok though.

Even thought your lino did a reasonable job!!! lol x c.gif

Thanks Kempy, also nice to talk about the pirates whilst running the line and telling Dom it wasn't him offside every time my flag went up, which for the record was only 4 times lol.

Even thought your lino did a reasonable job!!! lol x c.gif

Thanks Kempy, also nice to talk about the pirates whilst running the line and telling Dom it wasn't him offside every time my flag went up, which for the record was only 4 times lol.

Renno

We need more guys like you in football :clapper:

RNAS Culdrose scorer Jack Valentine who then received his third red card of the season!..... Excellently refereed by Lenny Stevens. Thanks to the J-man, Malcom and all Troon for their fantastic hospitality, pasties and cream teas! Always amazes me what the smaller Combo clubs are able to provide whilst others don't????

Kempy i have been around for years lol, i think i would mould into the Perranwell banter quite well :). Their is no doubt that Perranwell supporters have to be the most entertaining i have met over the years.

As i was a player for over 20 years am i now just a guy who moans on the sideline.

Are we entertaining???? Light hearted banter really .... as it's only a game.

Good luck in the milk cup on sunday!! :c:

Kempy i have been around for years lol, i think i would mould into the Perranwell banter quite well :). Their is no doubt that Perranwell supporters have to be the most entertaining i have met over the years.

As i was a player for over 20 years am i now just a guy who moans on the sideline.

You were also the guy that used to moan on the pitch as well! :lol:

Kempy i have been around for years lol, i think i would mould into the Perranwell banter quite well smile.gif. Their is no doubt that Perranwell supporters have to be the most entertaining i have met over the years.

Good luck in the milk cup on sunday!! c.gif

Thanks mate, yeah as a player i have managed to win the milk cup 3 times, and once as a manager lets hope we can bring it home on Sunday. Thanks for your best wishes, fancy a pint at the Menaye pre season Dave?

How do you know Paul i aint played for 15 years!!

Sorry lads, after being coach, linesman, and manager I left it in the good hands of the players, I will give them a clip around the ears when i see them next. Thanks for your hospitality, very hot water and food afterwards.

thanks riggins

also i expect you to vote for the hot dogs as best food in the combo.. that will make up for the extra water bill :lol:;) :thumbsup:

They used to call you the Whinging Foghorn!

You were the loudest moaner on the pitch.

Also remember Dave, I've watched Pz combo for 20 years, and in that time I've only missed roughly 20-30 games and before then I watched the first team home and away for 15 years and the reserves when the first team didn't have as game. I haven't missed a Pz reserves game, league, cup or friendly for 5 and a half seasons now.

I dread to think what I've paid out over the years.

troons goal - who else, ashley smeeth! att - massive 12!! good close game in which culdrose should of won, craig clinton in goal produced 3/4 outstanding saves that kept us in it, 10th in the table with only wendron who can go above us, all in all a cracking season for us considering the pre season flood of 12 1st team players to other clubs! end of season do tonight to top the season off!!! :smiley20:

Also remember Dave, I've watched Pz combo for 20 years, and in that time I've only missed roughly 20-30 games and before then I watched the first team home and away for 15 years and the reserves when the first team didn't have as game. I haven't missed a Pz reserves game, league, cup or friendly for 5 and a half seasons now.

Paul i think you must have mistaken me for someone else!! ask Porthlevens Kevin Richards or Johnny Matthews,Steve Curnow i could go on....

if i was a whinger!! i don't think so. :SM_carton:

Paul i think you must have mistaken me for someone else!! ask Porthlevens Kevin Richards or Johnny Matthews,Steve Curnow i could go on....

One has to assume Paul is joking?

I am indeed.

End of the season japes.

I am indeed.

End of the season japes.

Fair play Paul you had me ranting!!! as i always thought i was an honest player!!

You do know that i bite! :clapper: