Cornwall Football Forum

EARLY TRANSFER NEWS, IS THERE ANY?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that keegan mcphilbin is in talks with truro first team about a possible move which will see him play for the reserve team for a few months before being slowly drafted into the first team. Also the lad Bradley Leivers down st agnes has had a fine debut season in mens football which has sparked interest from falmouth, penryn, helston and wendronn. I watch aggie regularly and it would be a massive loss to them, for someone so slight he's very strong and got a great left peg, my brother use to go school with him and says he's quite arrogant though which could be his downfall.

i've heard stuart dudleys going saltash and doing it wiv kev hendy trying to take 6 of torpoints current squad. shane white going 2 either falmouth or bodmin. parkway 2 sign gav coulton or tempt danny lewis from champs buckland. finally liskeard will sign a few big name players and be a real force once again. u heard it here 1st

i've heard stuart dudleys going saltash and doing it wiv kev hendy trying to take 6 of torpoints current squad. shane white going 2 either falmouth or bodmin. parkway 2 sign gav coulton or tempt danny lewis from champs buckland. finally liskeard will sign a few big name players and be a real force once again. u heard it here 1st

SPOOF HERE I THINK!

Why would Stuart Dudley leave Torpoint? Don't think so

Gav Coulton and Danny Lewis to Parkway? Don't think so.

You could be right with Liskeard, have heard they have a reasonable budget.

have heard lee whetter is not happy about gary penhaligons about him being 2 fat 2 play centre half-apparently he has been over doing the weights down the gym n has lost alot of pace so i think bradley ralph is in talks wiv gary over a move back on the condition the lanky streak of p%$s goes butlins next time round!!

and gary stop ringing me bout playin centre forward,its not my fault bods couldnt score in a brothel

have heard lee whetter is not happy about gary penhaligons about him being 2 fat 2 play centre half-apparently he has been over doing the weights down the gym n has lost alot of pace so i think bradley ralph is in talks wiv gary over a move back on the condition the lanky streak of p%$s goes butlins next time round!!

and gary stop ringing me bout playin centre forward,its not my fault bods couldnt score in a brothel

Whetters and pace in same sentence!

That's like writing the cat and slim in the same sentence!

I've heard that keegan mcphilbin is in talks with truro first team about a possible move which will see him play for the reserve team for a few months before being slowly drafted into the first team. Also the lad Bradley Leivers down st agnes has had a fine debut season in mens football which has sparked interest from falmouth, penryn, helston and wendronn. I watch aggie regularly and it would be a massive loss to them, for someone so slight he's very strong and got a great left peg, my brother use to go school with him and says he's quite arrogant though which could be his downfall.

Lol. No interest from Wendron for Bradley. And Kegans not stupid enough to full for that rubbish :L

SPOOF HERE I THINK!

Why would Stuart Dudley leave Torpoint? Don't think so

Gav Coulton and Danny Lewis to Parkway? Don't think so.

You could be right with Liskeard, have heard they have a reasonable budget.

work commitments torpoint are not happy wiv stuart going to miss to many games.

gav or danny are parkways main targets.

your right i am rite about liskeard.

and falmouth are signing a conference player along wiv huw morgan

heard towns new kit next year is pink spandex, so defo up for a return!

Have heard the young lad Martin Jago from Breward is moving to foxhole..

I have also heard this and it seems to be a growing rumour. Will be interested to see if the lad goes or tries to push himself even further.

Have heard the young lad Martin Jago from Breward is moving to foxhole..

Very much doubt this, i spoke to him the other day and he didnt say anything about foxhole. The lad is a handful for teams in duchy but not too sure if he'll go onto senior level. Watch this space...

Well Uncle Fester, Stuart Dudley has in fact left Torpoint, so you were correct with him leaving. But I still cannot see him joining Saltash United, as it seems he has left Torpoint due to work committments.

From what I understand

Manager changes.

Ricky Cardew Torpoint res to Launceston swpl

Stuart Dudley unattached to Saltash

Phil Dingle Sticker to Wadebridge swpl west

Jim Hilton Unattached to St Dennis swpl west

Phil Lafferty Unattached to AFC St Austell

Glyn Hooper Unattached to Newquay/Wadebridge/Falmouth

Darren Gilbert Bodmin to Liskeard

Steve Massey/Leigh Cooper/Bobby Oaten/Andy Dingle to St Blazey

Apparently!!!!

Well Uncle Fester, Stuart Dudley has in fact left Torpoint, so you were correct with him leaving. But I still cannot see him joining Saltash United, as it seems he has left Torpoint due to work committments.

stuart was running the side on his own and this wud mean a senior member of the squad or ricky from the 2nds wudve stepped in for the games he wud miss. torpoint were not happy wiv this that is why he has gone. at saltash he wud be doing it wiv kevin hendy so there wud be no problem from saltash as kev wud be there 4 the games stuart misses.

I am confused - is Tony Bouch not the assistant to Kev Hendy at Saltash? From what I saw last year he was a big asset both as a voice from the touchline coaching capacity and as a player, heavy I know but at least a noise on the pitch with desire and a will to win.

Has he stepped down, been removed or chosen to leave himself? Or is it that the Stuart Dudley rumours are wrong?

dudley doing junior footy with his son next year.rumour is leigh cooper has been interviewed for the launceston post. hobbs and krac are 100% staying at parkway. big clear out at saltash, budget a lot smaller, so big time charlies to be moved on......just a few ive heard already :clapper:

The young lad Beau Stevens from Halestown has been in fine form this season and he's been the talk of the town for weeks. The youngster was once an Arsenal and QPR youth player but had to give it up because he wanted to train to become an architect. The 17 year old, nicknamed 'The Wizard' because of his cultured left foot and ability to terrorise defences is capable of playing at the highest levels of Cornish football and it's quite remarkable that he has not yet made the breakthrough into one of the top Cornish teams. Also the frontman Ellis Cox currently in a rich vein of goal scoring form and despite currently only playing in the 5-a-side leagues after a lengthy injury it would be no surprise to see him back on the pitch again scoring goals in the Peninsula League.

dudley doing junior footy with his son next year.rumour is leigh cooper has been interviewed for the launceston post. hobbs and krac are 100% staying at parkway. big clear out at saltash, budget a lot smaller, so big time charlies to be moved on......just a few ive heard already :clapper:

Has Paul Smith left or stepped down from the Launceston manager's job?

Big Time Charlies, mmm, do Saltash have any?

Everybody to leave everywhere as usual, what a shame. What ever happened to club loyalty ??

Loyalty works both ways.

If as an individual, you no longer enjoy either managing or playing for a club, why shouldn't you move on.

Also, if a club feels a change of manager/players would be advantagous, they too have the right.

Some players get very stagnant playing for the same club, for too long.

News coming out of AFC St Austell.

Players names being bounded about.

Oliver Brokenshire

Gavin Coulton

Mamsy Sabo

Chris Reski

Nick Campbell

Tom Chambers

Adam Carter

Josh Grant

Mark Gusterson

Shaun Middleton

Amazing to think from a supporters point of view that these are all realistic targets now, just shows how far the club has come, with the floodlights, excellent playing surface, new facilities and best supported club in Cornwall. This really is the club to be joining. I for one am really looking forward to the new season and wish the new management duo of Andrew Parr and Gary Penhaligon with Director of football Phil Lafferty every success.

Congratulations to all at St Austell who have made the club what it is today, I know with your ambitious committee and sponsors you will achieve great things in the coming years.

News coming out of AFC St Austell.

Players that have been contacted.

Oliver Brokenshire

Gavin Coulton

Mamsy Sabo

Chris Reski

Nick Campbell

Tom Chambers

Adam Carter

Josh Grant

Mark Gusterson

Shaun Middleton

Amazing to think from a supporters point of view that these are all realistic targets now, just shows how far the club has come, with the floodlights, excellent playing surface, new facilities and best supported club in Cornwall. This really is the club to be joining. I for one am really looking forward to the new season and wish the new management duo of Andrew Parr and Gary Penhaligon with Director of football Phil Lafferty every success.

Congratulations to all at St Austell who have made the club what it is today, I know with your ambitious committee and sponsors you will achieve great things in the coming years.

Some illegal approaches there then!

several of trevenson squad have been approached by truro city rumours are epsecially young centre mid technically very astute and rifle of left foot

Quite a step up to Conference South though??

without a doubt but these players gotta get these chances while there young to see if they can do it at big level

Jon Hill - Polperro

Mamsy Sabo - Truro City Reserves

Cody Cooke - Falmouth

Jacob Kemp - Troon

Lewis Impelton - Wadebridge

Jacob kemp and troon are combo, so wrong thread. plus I think he is off to uni, so won't be playing too much down here.

nick campbell has already said he doesn't want to play full time!

Would he get in the team anyway? ;)

Wouldn't be surprised to see at least a couple of those listed by Soccer Follower to be at Poltair next season - it could be a busy pre-season!

Is Laffs formally in with Town now? - not heard anything official.