Cornwall Football Forum

Sunday afternoon.

What a very nice,Sunday afternoon.

Darren Bent is a YIDDO.

And its Cheerio ,Cheerio,Cheerio to the East End Pikeys.

Can you fill your poxy New Stadium in the Championship.?

At least Scotty Parker will be playing in Europe ,next season.

With the MIGHTY YIDS.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

What a very nice,Sunday afternoon.

Darren Bent is a YIDDO.

And its Cheerio ,Cheerio,Cheerio to the East End Pikeys.

Can you fill your poxy New Stadium in the Championship.?

At least Scotty Parker will be playing in Europe ,next season.

With the MIGHTY YIDS.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Been a bit quiet on here lately.......... only sing when your winning! :clapper:

Well not been on for some time which has nothing to do with west hams results, The fact is my dear mother has been very ill in hospital and is still in the bloody place although getting better i do hope.

One thing i have not missed are the above comments by some board members :SM_carton:

Just to clear things up, Yes west ham have been relegated and i would love to say that they do not deserve it but i have to be honest here, West Ham have been very very poor this season and deserve everything they get so a place in the championship is fully deserved.

I have just heard they have at last got rid of Grant which was long overdue and there is light at the end of the tunnell because now we can get rid of all the dead wood which we have been paying well over the odds in wages every week.

I shall be sorry to see Parker go he has been nothing short of outstanding for us over the last few seasons and he deserves to go into a top team and play champions league football imho (Oh the spuds are not in that next season).

I will just say that it has apart from the obvious been a good season for the neutral football fan and there have been some great games, West Ham will go down knowing that while they did not get the results they needed they did wallop the mighty Liverpool after getting a walloping at Anfield and they did take 4 points from our london rivals so all is not lost.

I would however like to congratulate spurfect and his beloved Tottenham after another fine season and the champions league run which they did well in so well done fella and enjoy next season.

I was reading in the newspaper today that Man city won the f.a cup but it cost them £365 million pounds to do it ffs what is this world coming to.

Enjoy your summer holidays folks and be lucky :thumbsup:

Well, Yes I am disappointed, that the Hammers are down,

As for Spurfect, one would expect that sort of comment from him, even his team did not do as well as he said they would, but no comment from him on that point,

but Like Cockerkneeboy I will still be a West Ham fan, & We will be back,

I also agree with Cockerkneeboy West Ham have not played well this season too many games thrown away in the seconed half,

but Most People other than Spurfect will tell you that the Hammers a too good a team to be in the lower Leaque,

We may not fill the new Stadium, but at Least the Spuds are not getting it,

Hammers :c: :c: :( :c:

Well, Yes I am disappointed, that the Hammers are down,

As for Spurfect, one would expect that sort of comment from him, even his team did not do as well as he said they would, but no comment from him on that point,

but Like Cockerkneeboy I will still be a West Ham fan, & We will be back,

I also agree with Cockerkneeboy West Ham have not played well this season too many games thrown away in the seconed half,

but Most People other than Spurfect will tell you that the Hammers a too good a team to be in the lower Leaque,

We may not fill the new Stadium, but at Least the Spuds are not getting it,

Hammers :c: :c: :(:c:

Firstly most of the 'spuds' fans, me included didn't want a move to the olympic stadium, it would be a poor atmosphere when full let alone half empty like it will now be week in week out(may have been a different story if you had stayed up) and secondly no, you are not too good of a team to go down. i like west ham and didn't want them to go down but you have been rubbish, realy rubbish!

Firstly most of the 'spuds' fans, me included didn't want a move to the olympic stadium, it would be a poor atmosphere when full let alone half empty like it will now be week in week out(may have been a different story if you had stayed up) and secondly no, you are not too good of a team to go down. i like west ham and didn't want them to go down but you have been rubbish, realy rubbish!

I think you will find that in all honesty neither set of supporters wanted the OS and i agree with you that the atmosphere would be near non existent, I know that clubs like Lazio who have a similar stadium (being far away from the pitch) have an amazing atmosphere but let us be real here West Ham are not quite up to those kind of standards.

You are correct when you say we have been rubbish and not one fan could say that they disagree because the truth of the matter is we have been poor all season, we lost the first 4 games under Grant and that im afraid set us up for the remainder of a very disappointing campaign.

There are more pressing things to worry about now though and i have been hearing today that the financial side of things will only get worse which means only one thing im afraid and that is West Ham are in for a very tough few years.

We have never been a top 4 club and never will be and this does not bother me, All i want is 11 players in claret and blue to give 100% every time they play and also try to play half decent football like they used to when i first started supporting them.

The fact is that most West Ham fans did not want Gold and Sullivan and Brady but they were the only ones who stumped up the money, Tony Fernandes who was most fans first choice did come in and have a look but reports say he wanted 100% control which is something that the Icelandic's did not want although yesterday on twitter he said how gutted he was that we had been relegated and if the fans wanted his help he would but i doubt he would work alongside the bunch of heartless idiots we have now.

There was a report the other day that if we went down then Gold and Sullivan would have to loan the club 20 to 40 million from there own personal fortunes and this from what i hear is bad very very bad and the fact is that they could eventually ruin this club for good.

Im no expert when it comes to the ins and outs of a football club but if the reports are true (i do not believe everything i hear) then West Ham are in serious trouble both on and off the pitch.

One thing to look forward to though and that is 2 games against Millwall and that means that the police will have to be right on the ball after the disturbances last time, Im not sure if any of you saw the banner that flew over the Wigan stadium yesterday it read Avram Grant Millwall Legend, The blue touchpaper has been lit.

Avramgrantlegend.jpg

TMS & Cockerkneeboy,

I agree with both of your Comments, West Ham have been rubbish,& I am very saddened at what has happened,

But I will always be a Hammer fan,

I was born in London to an Irish Mother & Scottish Father, & have lived in Cornwall since I was six, I am a Celt & proud of it, & I live in the Celtic County of Cornwall,

I have always from a young boy been a West Ham Fan, they say it is born into you,

I can never change,

TMS I welcome fair comment without the nastiness that Purfect always dishes out, I have no hate or dislike of any other Football club, I cannot be like that,

So yours is fair Comment that both myself & Cockerkneeboy as West Ham fans can accept,

I just hope that things will turn out better for us, But as Cockerkneeboy said it is going to tough,

Hammers :c::( :c:

sunday summed up the rollercoaster that is supporting west ham, at half time we had an outstanding chance to stay up, full time we are down must be the hardest thing in the world predicting a west ham result :yahoo:

Some good points made but the bottom line is that the last time we went down everyone said "we were to good to go down", and the same this time. The table doesn't lie and although not the worst team not far from it.

when brady, gold and sullivan took over quite alot of people said they will ruin the club and make it a laughing stock, well they are doing their best and although i didnt like Grant, the way he was dismissed was an absolute disgrace a broom cupboard...... Let the bloke have some dignity.

As for a replacement who knows, god forbid its Mclaren or allardice, i would love them to go for someone like di matteo or gus poyet, but i imagine it will be someone with a track record in the championship. But who would like the job ?

Despite what spudhead says the yids are making plenty of waves to get hold of the O.S could our relegation pave the way for them to have it ?

From what i heard last night the team should have shown as much fight as they did last night and we wouldnt have been where we were.... A premiership player TOO TIRED to sign an autograph..... :SM_carton: the world has gone mad.....

Only three grounds I haven't been to in the championship so i will make my way to Hull, Doncaster and the new Brighton ground, and look forward to the championship on a saturday night....

West ham to win the championship play off at wembley 2013/14 season..... £10 anyone......

whuru

I agree with what you have said although this business about players not signing autographs has I believe been blown out of all proportions by the press as usual, Not sure which if any forums you may go on but here is a snippet from one i go on and this is from someone who was at the gala dinner last night mate.

My take on it was

Ba was asked by couple of people for his autograph and said he was to tired

Then one guy said for fcuks sake sign the paper

another guy then said I pay x amount for this and its shit your all shit

All hell breaks out security was called and was a bit heavy handed

I see a vase go over don't know if it was kicked or just the pushing etc Not once

did I hear any racist talk ( I was 2 tables away ) the papers have blown it up to be a real bad bit of agro but I have seen much worse on a Sunday morning football pitch

I did hear a guy say to Sullivan and this was the words I heard

" i have a box at west ham supported them all my life and and you can go fcuk yourself if i ever put one penny back into this club " sully ignored him

After the bit of bother was a ok night

If that is true then ba was well out of order and should be punished although as he will more than likely be leaving i doubt he will care but that just goes to show that some players do not give a monkeys who they play for and care even less about the supporters but that im afraid is how football is now days.

You talk about Gold, Sullivan and Brady what is your take on them do you seriously think they are genuine and that they do care about the club and the fans?

You also mention the OS what is your view on that? I for one do not fancy it from an atmosphere point of view but if it means cheaper seats and more money to plough back into the club to build then that's fine but i do have my doubts.

Regarding the ground you have not visited mate, Im sure a few of us West Ham fans who are based in Cornwall would love to go so if your up for it then maybe we could arrange something when the fixtures come out.

Hope your well mate.

Well not been on for some time which has nothing to do with west hams results, The fact is my dear mother has been very ill in hospital and is still in the bloody place although getting better i do hope.

One thing i have not missed are the above comments by some board members :SM_carton:

Just to clear things up, Yes west ham have been relegated and i would love to say that they do not deserve it but i have to be honest here, West Ham have been very very poor this season and deserve everything they get so a place in the championship is fully deserved.

I have just heard they have at last got rid of Grant which was long overdue and there is light at the end of the tunnell because now we can get rid of all the dead wood which we have been paying well over the odds in wages every week.

I shall be sorry to see Parker go he has been nothing short of outstanding for us over the last few seasons and he deserves to go into a top team and play champions league football imho (Oh the spuds are not in that next season).

I will just say that it has apart from the obvious been a good season for the neutral football fan and there have been some great games, West Ham will go down knowing that while they did not get the results they needed they did wallop the mighty Liverpool after getting a walloping at Anfield and they did take 4 points from our london rivals so all is not lost.

I would however like to congratulate spurfect and his beloved Tottenham after another fine season and the champions league run which they did well in so well done fella and enjoy next season.

I was reading in the newspaper today that Man city won the f.a cup but it cost them £365 million pounds to do it ffs what is this world coming to.

Enjoy your summer holidays folks and be lucky :thumbsup:

Been a Man City fan for 40 odd years which has been hell,great club great support rubbish teams.Agree the money in the pro game is ludicrous, but not one club would turn their back on the money at Eastlands.Until the powers that be cap the amount spent each year by clubs it will just continue to snowball.Worst thing is english clubs seem to buy average foreign players which must stifle good home grown talent from coming through :wacko:

Been a Man City fan for 40 odd years which has been hell,great club great support rubbish teams.Agree the money in the pro game is ludicrous, but not one club would turn their back on the money at Eastlands.Until the powers that be cap the amount spent each year by clubs it will just continue to snowball.Worst thing is english clubs seem to buy average foreign players which must stifle good home grown talent from coming through :wacko:

First of all i would like to congratulate you and your team for winning the F.A Cup and as a fan for 40 odd years you must have been over the moon :thumbsup:

I agree that the money in football is ludicrous and should be capped although the difference is with clubs like yours and clubs like mine is that your owners are happy to spend spend spend, West Hams owners have money and you only have to look on the internet and see how much they are worth but our bunch will not spend anything.

West Ham have some very good home grown players and to be honest if we can keep them they will certainly have the chance to shine in the fizzy pop league, Tony Carr is very well known for churning out quality players and the current crop along with some old experienced heads could be good for us but keeping them in our position is going to be hard imho.

First of all i would like to congratulate you and your team for winning the F.A Cup and as a fan for 40 odd years you must have been over the moon :thumbsup:

I agree that the money in football is ludicrous and should be capped although the difference is with clubs like yours and clubs like mine is that your owners are happy to spend spend spend, West Hams owners have money and you only have to look on the internet and see how much they are worth but our bunch will not spend anything.

West Ham have some very good home grown players and to be honest if we can keep them they will certainly have the chance to shine in the fizzy pop league, Tony Carr is very well known for churning out quality players and the current crop along with some old experienced heads could be good for us but keeping them in our position is going to be hard imho.

Not over the moon more a feeling of relief really,City were in league 1 a few years ago got ridiculed by united fans then still being ridiculed now,beleive it or not united once went 37 years without winning a trophy the longest of either manc clubs not a lot of people know that. :lol:Going back to the hammers i am pleased they have good homegrown talent maybe this is the way forward for all pro football in which every club must play a minimum of 6 homegrown players,more players playing from the heart and not the wallet. Good luck for next season hope you get promoted :drink:

Another Sunday approaches.

The only thing to decide.Who's going down with West Ham.

Looking at the fixtures.

I cant see Birmingham winning at Spurs.

Possibily Wigan getting something at Stoke.

Blackpool nothing at United.

Wolves and Blackburn drawing.

So its Blackpool and Birmingham,for me.

Any more predictions,from anyone.?

what happens with the following scenario:

Wigan lose 0-1 at stoke

Blackpool lose 0-2 at Man U

Birmingham lose 0-3 at spurs.

birmingham 39 points -23

blackpool 39 points -23

wigan 39 points -23

what would happen then ? goals scored....

It proberbly wont happen but who knows ?

Although it was my team that sunk West Ham last week, giving us a slim chance of survival this week, i was sad to see them go down. After all some of the countrys top players came through the ranks at the Boleyn round, Lampard, Joe Cole, the 2 Ferdinands, Defoe, Glen Johnson and so on. I just hope that the board allow them to rebuild and get a good manager in. Why not allow Keen to take it on, after all he knows all the younger players well from his time with the youth and reserve teams.

Another Sunday approaches.

The only thing to decide.Who's going down with West Ham.

Looking at the fixtures.

I cant see Birmingham winning at Spurs.

Possibily Wigan getting something at Stoke.

Blackpool nothing at United.

Wolves and Blackburn drawing.

So its Blackpool and Birmingham,for me.

Any more predictions,from anyone.?

SPOT ON.

You see.I know what Im talking about.