Callington Town 1 St Blazey 1

Camelford 2 Roche 3

Edgcumbe 10 Nanpean Rovers 0

Eburton Villa 3 St Dominick 1

St Teath 2 Millbrook 2

Sunday

Rowett Insurance Supplementary Cup Final

Polperro 3 Bude Town 1

Just heard there is no one from the league committee coming to elburton today to present St Dominick with the league trophy. It's very disappointing to hear, also that we will be given the trophy before the game. Surely there could be someone from the league to be there? They don't all need to be at St Dennis and they can get from there to Plymouth in time as we have a 3 ko and St Dennis Bodmin was 12:30.

Just heard there is no one from the league committee coming to elburton today to present St Dominick with the league trophy. It's very disappointing to hear, also that we will be given the trophy before the game. Surely there could be someone from the league to be there? They don't all need to be at St Dennis and they can get from there to Plymouth in time as we have a 3 ko and St Dennis Bodmin was 12:30.

I'm afraid its me who will be doing the honours. I'm not impressed.

Congratulations to St Dennis for winning the league, also good to see they have done it with the majority of the boys we played against when we were in the Duchy prem with them a few years back, needed to take a good side to knock Torpoint off the top.

Convincing win for Edgcumbe today after a shocking result for us on tuesday, even if we were struggling for players. Have to say though this is the second time we have played Nanpean in the last few weeks and both times they have failed to raise a full side, you can only play what is put in front of you but it is basically a waste of a saturday when this happens, credit to the lads who did show up for them but its not good enough. Must say I thought the Referee didnt have the best of games (maybe just first half to be fair), the game was over as a contest after 20 minutes and he was flashing the yellows for minor incidents that cant even be described as handbags or bad tackles. No complaints about the red though, there was no other option there and as i say, he did get better second half. I blame an early start as he is usually one of the best refs in the league!

I'm afraid its me who will be doing the honours. I'm not impressed.

Well that was short and sweet. I get to the ground at 12 minutes to three only to be told that I was too late and the St Dominick manager was having his pre match team talk and that the league told the club I would be there at 2.30pm. Would have been nice if somebody had told me.

A bit harsh making Bude play today before the cup final tomorrow, did Bude play a full strength team today?

Should be an interesting game at Camelford tomorrow, Bude firm favourites but Polperro on a good run of late.

Congrats to both St Dennis and St Dominick on their respective league titles, league tables don't lie.

St dennis 3- 0 Bodmin Scott hill , carl rick and pen from David rickard . Come on the saints

What was the final score

Finished 3-0, nice to our sweeper muzz, (Dave Rickard jnr) get his 1st goal in 2 seasons today :-) CHAMPIONS

Well done Lee and to all the lads at St Dennis! What a season you guys have had, the double is a wonderful achievement and something that even Torpoint haven't been able to manage. Good luck in the SWPL west, its a shame we cant be with you!

A bit harsh making Bude play today before the cup final tomorrow, did Bude play a full strength team today?

Should be an interesting game at Camelford tomorrow, Bude firm favourites but Polperro on a good run of late.

Congrats to both St Dennis and St Dominick on their respective league titles, league tables don't lie.

Cup Final?

Cup Final?

Supplmentary Cup Final 'Bighairydave' at Camelford tomorrow 3pm ko, Polperro V Bude.

we didnt play a full strength side today we had 4 first teamers playin thats it and only one of them played 90mins they where steve hacket,dan starkey(first game back after 2 month suspension) wayne cornish and myself tommy statton.

Fair play to bere alston though they deserved it.

Well done to the st dennis lads aswell

Does that mean After torpoints result today, after bringing in god nos how many 1st teamers, means absolutely diddly squat? Haha muppets, apart from the lad mike centre mid and the skipper guy, ur all a bunch of losers, ha ha cardew shove that in ur trophy cabinet ;-)

This comment has confirmed everything I've ever said about you! Absolute clown! You're one of the most hated lads I've ever known in local football so stop running your mouth! Big time *****! Congrats st dennis, great season!

It's very rare that I make a comment on this forum for obvious reasons, but there's one thing that I don't understand.

Senior football is played by SWP sides and ECPL sides, so why all the fuss about bringing in so called ringers from the first team into a second team?

They are not ringers, they all play Senior football in Cornwall so can play in senior teams whether SWP or ECPL football.

Why the CCFA have junior and senior football in the county is beyond me, as almost all other counties in the UK make no distinction.

we didnt play a full strength side today we had 4 first teamers playin thats it and only one of them played 90mins they where steve hacket,dan starkey(first game back after 2 month suspension) wayne cornish and myself tommy statton.

Fair play to bere alston though they deserved it.

Well done to the st dennis lads aswell

Bude rested alot today but fair play to thier second team who gave us a good game today dont think we were ever going to lose it 6th place finish not bad hopefully push on up next season all the best bude tomorrow

Lee Rickards comment shows how much of a mug he really is. So stupid to write such a reply when St Dennis have achieved such brilliance. No wonder me and 'Topgaffa' took the utter mick out of him. What an absolute mouse.

. . . to all of you who have sportingly wished St. Dennis well - thank you. :clapper:

It has been a long hard season, and particularly the last couple of weeks. The long spell without games around Christmas, and the added preasure of a good cup run didn't help. We are a small squad, some of who work shifts that do not always 'fit' the schedule. But all's well that ends well. With a group of players some of who have been together since they were 12 years old, we have indeed managed the rare achievement - a League and Cup Double. :thumbsup:

And also, our 'seconds' getting promotion has topped off a great year. :thumbsup:

Most of the time, I think that Lee and Carl fight their corner quite fairly here - considering the rubbish that occasionally gets written about them. But Lee's comments above are uncalled for, and he is about to find out that he has fallen foul of his Grandfather. (In his defence, that looked like a certain amount of alcohol talking) I shall be suggesting that he is man enough to come on and appologise, though I promise nothing. :angry2:

So again, well done to all the teams that we played this year, and thank you for your hospitality when we visited. :smiley20:

Well done St. Dominick. :smiley20:

And a special well done from me to David 'Muzzy' Rickard who has been outstanding all year in defence for us. Today he scored for the first time in two years, when we were awarded a penalty. At 2 - 0 with 20 minutes or so to go, he wasn't going to give the ball to anyone else. :clapper:

Now then, where's that young striker? :angry2:

Ok il apologise to topgaffer and spud runner, sporting comments I no, but a little frustrating for us wen we get the grief we did for no apparent reason, amd people thinking we would win nothing this season, we've had a great season, and credit to Torpoint for making us work for it, so congrats to every1 who made it interesting this season, not only Torpoint, but everyside, so sorry,

Now u can slap my ass grandad. Haaaaaaaaaa :-)

Cup Final?

Supplmentary Cup Final 'Bighairydave' at Camelford tomorrow 3pm ko, Polperro V Bude.

Thats a bit of ridiculous planning for the team to have two games in two days!

Cup Final?

Thats a bit of ridiculous planning for the team to have two games in two days!

they had the chance to cancel but wanted to play

Well done to St Dennis on a great season and good luck in the SWPL Div One West.

Also well done to St Dominick.

Good result for us today even if it was only half Bude's 1st team and good luck to them in Tomorrow's Supplementary Cup Final.

The 3pts today means we swop places with them and finish in a creditable 6th place (one better than last season). When you consider the five teams that finished above us it's been a pretty decent season overall.

Dave Deacon I am not personally attacking L Ricks, he deserved every response he received for that shocking and immature comment. At his age he should be wise and mature enough not to come on here and cause controversy like that.

If it was me that had won the league I certainly wouldn't be piping up on the forum trying to rub it in, I'd be out celebrating!!

Lee you need to stop assuming I and Topgaffa are from Torpoint just because we bantered you up and you couldn't take it.

And as for the remark towards Ricky Cardew, I'd be disgusted with myself if I were you. One of the most established managers in local league football who has done it all and has won more titles then you'll ever dream of, and you come out with that. Show's your age, and no respect for senior respected figures in Cornish football.

Your brother is clearly the more mature Rickard.

Guest ECPL Supporter

Well done to St Dennis. It's just a shame you've been let down by such a disrespectful post. We know how hard it is to win the league, but what is even harder is defending it and we managed to do that twice, but never were we like that to the team who finished 2nd. Maybe he's just showing his immaturity but football has a habit of coming around and biting you on the ass when you're like that and i hope i'm around when that happens. But to the rest of the St Dennis lads, well done, you deserve it, the best team always wins the league

Not good organisation at Elburton where commitee wanted to present the trophy before the game. When does that ever happen?I don't know why Dave Potham had to do it, sounds like he was stitched up.Poor show from the Commitee.

Well done St Dennis, but have some grace in victory. Embarrassing posts on here from some of you.

have to say felt sorry for Dave it was not his responsiblity to hand out the trophy it should have been a representative from the league. The trophy was given to our chairman this week with no individual medals. We won the league 3 games ago why couldnt someone come out then????

have to say felt sorry for Dave it was not his responsiblity to hand out the trophy it should have been a representative from the league. The trophy was given to our chairman this week with no individual medals. We won the league 3 games ago why couldnt someone come out then????

Awful trucks

At the two cup finals and also the division two presentation I've been at from the Falmouth helston league this season there have been numerous committee members on hand doing an excellent job,

Maybe they should get the hint at the ECPL headquarters

Saltash United 5 - 4 Plymouth Parkway

Scorers for Saltash

Doddridge x 2

Powell - Thomas

Nickson

Moriarty

Also missed 2 pens.

Good game, at 5 - 1 I didn't really need a Parkway comeback but they played well second half and made for a nervy last 10 minutes.

Nice to have a break after a long hard season but looking forward to the next.

Well done to St.Dennis on the double....... a little bit of inexperience from L.Ricks but we all get carried away and say stuff we regret.

As for all the other sides in ECPL, I look forward to seeing all of you next season!!

Lets have a few well earned :drink:

Hatchy

Saltash United 5 - 4 Plymouth Parkway

Scorers for Saltash

Doddridge x 2

Powell - Thomas

Nickson

Moriarty

Also missed 2 pens.

Good game, at 5 - 1 I didn't really need a Parkway comeback but they played well second half and made for a nervy last 10 minutes.

Nice to have a break after a long hard season but looking forward to the next.

Well done to St.Dennis on the double....... a little bit of inexperience from L.Ricks but we all get carried away and say stuff we regret.

As for all the other sides in ECPL, I look forward to seeing all of you next season!!

Lets have a few well earned :drink:

Hatchy