Cornwall Football Forum

Mining League results

Div 1:

Threemilestone 1-9 Illogan Res

Att: 43

Apparently, Illogan are champions.

Congratulations to illogan Fc on winning the final season of division 1 they will now go into the record books as mining league champions forever!!!

That result also promotes goonhavern to the combination league as they will finish in 3rd place and have met the league position & ground requirement

Div 1:

Congratulations to illogan Fc on winning the final season of division 1 they will now go into the record books as mining league champions forever!!!

That result also promotes goonhavern to the combination league as they will finish in 3rd place and have met the league position & ground requirement

Unfortunately Pitty, TMS still have one game to go at home to Gulval this Saturday. If they win that then they'll finish 3rd, which, unless we're later elected, means we'll not be getting promoted.

Div 1:

Unfortunately Pitty, TMS still have one game to go at home to Gulval this Saturday. If they win that then they'll finish 3rd, which, unless we're later elected, means we'll not be getting promoted.

It would appear their is no record of the TMS V Trevenson result as it has not been put on the league table. I take it TMS have recieved 3 points from the league which would put them 2 points behind Goonhavern & not 5 as the table suggests!!!

CSOM 5 - 2 Redruth

Intersting game at Wendron tonight. One team trying to play football, while the other tried to hoof them off the park.

Ahwell, season nearly over. Two games left!

sorry but i have to reply to this post

first up csom were the better side on the night without a doubt . football unfortunately for you is a contact sport and i cant remember one bad challenge last night . also no cards were shown and the referees only complaint at the end of the game was about your left backs constant bickering.

anyway enjoy your last two games

CSOM 5 - 2 Redruth

Intersting game at Wendron tonight. One team trying to play football, while the other tried to hoof them off the park.

Ahwell, season nearly over. Two games left!

sorry but i have to reply to this post

first up csom were the better side on the night without a doubt . football unfortunately for you is a contact sport and i cant remember one bad challenge last night . also no cards were shown and the referees only complaint at the end of the game was about your left backs constant bickering.

anyway enjoy your last two games

don't worry.. I had a word with the left back. but the change at half time was outragous. In the first half there was no issue. But the second was a completely different team. Late challenges, kicking out, a 2 footed stamp at one point, studs to the back of my calf while going for a header.. loads of things. just a little petty. you're better trying to play football. the lads in the middle for you weren't bad. just keep it clean. ruins the game