Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL FIXTURE Wedmesday 11th May

ECPL

Premier Division

St Dennis 2 Morwennstow 0

Mark Rowe and Carl Rickard with the goals, refereed by Chris Stevens, well I say that, he was wearing black and had a whistle so I assume that was what he was up to.

I know what you mean, a bit like the guy in the middle when we played St Dennis.

. . . indeed a 2 - 0 win for us.

A much more even game than the table would suggest. 1 - 0 at half time, it could have gone either way, until Carl R wrapped it up late in the second half. A fitting end to our home season.

The Ref? Well he turned up, thus making the match possible. Enough said on the subject.

Very proud of the greens this year under very difficult circumstances turned in a hard working performance against a very good side when it would easier to have given up the ghost. With 5/6 players out, several senior players carring knocks and our chairman as the only sub, the game was decent and St Dennis had to work to win it. Not sure what league we will be in next year but all the best to St Dennis, good team, great set up and decent guys. Morwenstow, i am sure will be a credit to whichever league we are part of next season.

Very proud of the greens this year under very difficult circumstances turned in a hard working performance against a very good side when it would easier to have given up the ghost. With 5/6 players out, several senior players carring knocks and our chairman as the only sub, the game was decent and St Dennis had to work to win it. Not sure what league we will be in next year but all the best to St Dennis, good team, great set up and decent guys. Morwenstow, i am sure will be a credit to whichever league we are part of next season.

Totally agree 'Green blood' Morwenstow put in a good shift last night and are a credit to the the league. All the best for the future mate :thumbsup:

I don't think Chris adhered himself to the Saints fans after he booked Carl Ricks for diving!!

. . . Carl dive. I don't think so - he can't swim.

Maybe Chris can't tell which twin is which - he wouldn't be the first.

Congrats to st dennis on their promotion 1st n 2nd teams great achievement by the club as a whole hope the 1sts win the league 2 make it a good party nite back down the club end of season n mayb a treble if they beat perranwell???? next weekend happy days dave rickard senior get ur c@*k out yeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhh