Launceston 6 Plymouth Parkway 4

Saltash United 6 Bude Town 1

Tavistock 3 Wadebridge Town 2

Division One

Nanpean Rovers 1 Millbrook 6

Polperro 0 Elburton Villa 3

St Stephen 8 Edgcumbe 2

St Teath 4 Holsworthy 1

Does anyone know how many teams are being promoted from Division One this season?

Is it only the top 2 or will it be 3 if St.Dennis get in SWPL?

Only 2 I think Nick,but if your boys show the desire they did against us tonight I think you'll have a very good chance of being in that two!

Does anyone know how many teams are being promoted from Division One this season?

Only 2 I think Nick,but if your boys show the desire they did against us tonight I think you'll have a very good chance of being in that two!

As I see it –

St Dennis take promotion to the South West Peninsula League.

There will be no team coming down as Hayle will go into the Cornwall Combination League.

This means – I assume that only one team will be relegated from the ECPL premier division.

I think Division One will only promote two clubs to the premier division to make it 16 teams.

It looks as if Division One will only have 15 teams as there is no team coming up from the Duchy League.

As I see it –

There will be no team coming down as Hayle will go into the Cornwall Combination League.

This means – I assume that only one team will be relegated from the ECPL premier division.

I think Division One will only promote two clubs to the premier division to make it 16 teams.

It looks as if Division One will only have 15 teams as there is no team coming up from the Duchy League.

Hayle won't be relegated as there Is no relegation this year as far as I am aware

Correct me if I'm wrong though!!

I don't think there is any relegation at all from the SWPL Div 1 West - Hayle staying there and the league looking to take both St Dennis from ECPL and Helston from the Combo to increase to maximum 18.

I don't think there is any relegation at all from the SWPL Div 1 West - Hayle staying there and the league looking to take both St Dennis from ECPL and Helston from the Combo to increase to maximum 18.

Cheers dave

As I see it –

Hayle won't be relegated as there Is no relegation this year as far as I am aware

Correct me if I'm wrong though!!

It will be interesting to see if a Plymouth club or a club with the right facilities could gain entry to the ECPL.

as there is no team coming up from the Duchy League

Is that because no one wants to, or the facilities aren't up to scratch and therefore no point applying?

The latter

Saltash United 6 - 1 Bude

Scorers

Doddridge x 2

Carl Powell-Thomas x 2

Hughes

West

One of the best performances of the season for us. Bude rested some ahead of their cup final but some of the football we played was terrific.

The ref was Martin Smith who I have to say has been very good every time we've had him this season.

Before it comes up, we had two first teamers and one third team player in the squad which also included three 16 year olds.

Hatchy

Saltash United 6 - 1 Bude

Scorers

Doddridge x 2

Carl Powell-Thomas x 2

Hughes

West

One of the best performances of the season for us. Bude rested some ahead of their cup final but some of the football we played was terrific.

The ref was Martin Smith who I have to say has been very good every time we've had him this season.

Before it comes up, we had two first teamers and one third team player in the squad which also included three 16 year olds.

Hatchy

Don't justify yourself hatchy no need your a club that's what big clubs do