Cornwall Football Forum

PerranTV- League Cup Final Highlights!

Hi all,

sorry its way late, been a tricky edit...there was alot of footage! so its the very best of the action including all the penalties!

We plan on making a dvd with more highlights plus the other games on aswell.

Fingers cross it'll be the last episode as we are back playing! :smiley20:

Unlucky to Pendeen, all in all a very close final.... think we just got a bit more luck.

Enjoy!

League Cup Final HIGHLIGHTS

Sam/Tom

having spoken to the 4th official on the day, it was believed that because the attacker didnt have full control of the ball and that there was another perran player near the incodent that a yellow card was the right call..

there was also another pennalty claim virtually identical to that one in extra time, you'll have to buy the dvd to see that one tho! :lol:

:c:

1. The first two saves from the perranwell keeper and the one from the pendeen keeper in the shootout were top drawer

2. If I was the centre half that gave the penalty away I would not have felt aggrieved if the ref had shown me a red card in that situation

3. How comes you guys haven't been playing??

tHe cAt

1. The first two saves from the perranwell keeper and the one from the pendeen keeper in the shootout were top drawer

2. If I was the centre half that gave the penalty away I would not have felt aggrieved if the ref had shown me a red card in that situation

3. How comes you guys haven't been playing??

tHe cAt

Foot injurys, been out since nov/dec

Back now the cat!

Just had a quick look at the vid. The pen save perranwelll keeper made in normal time the keeper was 2-3 steps off his line before the pen taker struck his pen. I thought being a ex keeper you wasn't able to move forward but were able to move along the goal line. Should it off been re-taken maybe? I noticed the same on the shootout maybe im wrong anyone seen this?????

Just had a quick look at the vid. The pen save perranwelll keeper made in normal time the keeper was 2-3 steps off his line before the pen taker struck his pen. I thought being a ex keeper you wasn't able to move forward but were able to move along the goal line. Should it off been re-taken maybe? I noticed the same on the shootout maybe im wrong anyone seen this?????

Both goalkeepers (were off the line) in the shoot out!! So if Pendeen scored in normal time should it have been taken again?? :rolleyes:

Both goalkeepers (were off the line) in the shoot out!! So if Pendeen scored in normal time should it have been taken again?? :rolleyes:

It's one off those things, normally being a keeper they get picked up on it i know i have done a few times and had it re-taken cause i saved it????

It's one off those things, normally being a keeper they get picked up on it i know i have done a few times and had it re-taken cause i saved it????

So you are condoning it then??

Is it a Fa rule that the keeper can't come forward from his line from a pen, before it's struck??

Is it a Fa rule that the keeper can't come forward from his line from a pen, before it's struck??

There are no rules in football just laws!! and you didn't answer my question!!!!