ECPL FIXTURES MONDAY 2nd MAY

ECPL FIXTURES MONDAY 2nd MAY

Premier Division

Saltash United 1 St Dennis 3

Division One

Polperro 4 St Teath 3

Rowett Insurance Supplementary Cup semi final

Edgcumbe 1 Bude Town 2

Well done St Dennis great result. Were Saltash forced into playing any first teamers due to their injury problems!! If they did it would make the result even more satisfying. Good luck against Torpoint. A few of us are coming to watch, as we havnt had an opportunity to watch Torpoints first team this season!

Saltash 1-3 St Dennis

Saints goals:

Lee Rickard

Carl Rickard (2)

Who missed the penalty

Saltash linesman was brilliant ;) lol

Yes I think he was still at the Royal Wedding, as he waved his flag at everything, even the NOT off side on three occasions

Saltash 1-3 St Dennis

Saints goals:

Lee Rickard

Carl Rickard (2)

Who missed the penalty

Saltash linesman was brilliant ;) lol

Maybe you didn't c them from the view I did ! And num 10 held his run a little bit maybe he wouldnt b offside so much ! So you can say what u like Cus I couldn't give a toss

Yes I think he was still at the Royal Wedding, as he waved his flag at everything, even the NOT off side on three occasions

To be honest I felt thier Lino did a good job today, he got alot more right then he did wrong, and gave a couple decisions our way, even if the ref wasn't paying attention, so fair play lad

I could only give what I seen and that's what I did ! The ref over ruled me on a few things which I feel he got wrong !

I went along to see a good game of football. I am NOT a supporter of either team so haven't any axe to grind, but

in my mind the Saltash Lino waved for off side on three occasions when it wasn't that I saw. The five Torpoint players watching may back me up on this. I think the ref had a new pea in his whistle and was running it in ready for the next game he is going to be the official.

Both teams played an entertaining game and the best of luck to both of them this season and in the seasons to come.

. . . I quote from AndyB's comment above. " . . . but in my mind the Saltash Lino waved for off side on three occasions when it wasn't that I saw. The five Torpoint players watching may back me up on this."

That would be the same five Torpoint players who - reportedly - offered a linesman £20 to flag St. Dennis offside whenever. Hmmmm!

. . . I quote from AndyB's comment above. " . . . but in my mind the Saltash Lino waved for off side on three occasions when it wasn't that I saw. The five Torpoint players watching may back me up on this."

That would be the same five Torpoint players who - reportedly - offered a linesman £20 to flag St. Dennis offside whenever. Hmmmm!

The torpoint players cudnt match what I was getting £20 just wasn't enough lol ! I was fair I didn't cheat once, I just gave what I seen ! The at Dennis managers and players all said well done and shook my hand didn't have anything bad to say !!!!!!

Good advert for ECPL yesterday.

I thought we deserved something from the game but it's the same old story from teams who play St.Dennis.....if u don't take your chances they will punish you. I'm proud of my lads and the effort we put in.

I had better not comment on the ref but if anyone else has views i would be interested to read them...........

Our linesman did an honest job of which I wouldn't expect anything less.

Sorry we couldn't help Torpoint out but overall St.Dennis have been the best side in the league and deserve to win it..... and I did tip them to win it at the start :P

No first teamers by the way Mex !!

Good luck to everyone next season inc the ref..........

Hatchy

. . . I had better declare my interest here and now 'Keithy87'. I am a long time St. Dennis fan and St. Dennis AFC Committee Member. (So that's me firmly down off the fence.)

I am well aware that you acted fairly Keith, that was the clear message that came back from the game. No problems there then.

While our 1st Team were winning 3 points up there, we were back at Boscawen Park playing hosts to the Fowey United Torpoint Athletic Duchy KO Cup Final. Just out of interest, we laid on a hot meal after the game for BOTH SIDES without charge. ;)

Wind affected game decided on penalties after extra time - where one fine save gave the cup to Fowey. Probably just about right over the whole 120 minutes. Well done to both teams. :smiley20::clapper:

Now we await Torpoint here on Wednesday evening for what should be a good game, that will go a ways towards the title for us. :yahoo:

. . . I had better declare my interest here and now 'Keithy87'. I am a long time St. Dennis fan and St. Dennis AFC Committee Member. (So that's me firmly down off the fence.)

I am well aware that you acted fairly Keith, that was the clear message that came back from the game. No problems there then.

While our 1st Team were winning 3 points up there, we were back at Boscawen Park playing hosts to the Fowey United Torpoint Athletic Duchy KO Cup Final. Just out of interest, we laid on a hot meal after the game for BOTH SIDES without charge. ;)

Wind affected game decided on penalties after extra time - where one fine save gave the cup to Fowey. Probably just about right over the whole 120 minutes. Well done to both teams. :smiley20::clapper:

Now we await Torpoint here on Wednesday evening for what should be a good game, that will go a ways towards the title for us. :yahoo:

Thank you ! I was doin a friend a favour doin the line ! I feel the game was very entertaining !

Good advert for ECPL yesterday.

I thought we deserved something from the game but it's the same old story from teams who play St.Dennis.....if u don't take your chances they will punish you. I'm proud of my lads and the effort we put in.

I had better not comment on the ref but if anyone else has views i would be interested to read them...........

Our linesman did an honest job of which I wouldn't expect anything less.

Sorry we couldn't help Torpoint out but overall St.Dennis have been the best side in the league and deserve to win it..... and I did tip them to win it at the start :P

No first teamers by the way Mex !!

Good luck to everyone next season inc the ref..........

Hatchy

i watched the game 2 andy n as u said if u dont take ur chances u will b punished,i thought ur team played very well but cudnt find the killer touch in front of goal-which really is all ur side lacked in the 1st half-good game n a good advert 4 the league,but credit 2 the twins up top 4 st dennis as they took their goals very well,but ur team cud of won on a different day m8 not much in difference between 2 good footballing sides