Cornwall Football Forum

INJURY TO STICKERS - Andrew BUTLER

With nine minutes left of the Bere Alston v Sticker game Andy had a bad fall when going up for the ball. He fell badly

on his neck. He was saying that his neck was hurting so an ambulance was called. A quick respond car arrived followed by

a Land Rover Ambulance. On examinated from the medical team it was decided to call a Ambulance. I believe he was then

transfered to Derriford Hospital.

Thats all I know, so if any body from Sticker can please let us know in Bere Alston we would be very pleased to hear how he is.

We ALL at Bere hope that everything is fine and Andy makes a quick recovery from this fall.

On a smaller note Sticker won, one nil.

Just got off the phone to Liam dingle (sticker player) and he spoke to butts last night, there's no major problem, apparently just a bit of tissue damaged other then that he said he's fine. All the same I'm sure he will be back playing in a week or so.

Just got off the phone to Liam dingle (sticker player) and he spoke to butts last night, there's no major problem, apparently just a bit of tissue damaged other then that he said he's fine. All the same I'm sure he will be back playing in a week or so.

Thanks for the quick reply and to hear everything seems to be fine

Thanks for the quick reply and to hear everything seems to be fine

Yeah, good news that Andy is gonna be fine...best wishes for a speedy recovery and good luck to Sticker for the remainder of the season.