Cornwall Football Forum

Mining Results 30th April

Mining 3

Cornish New Boys 3-3 Madron Res

Madron scorers Dan Burt 2 and an own goal.

A good match played by both teams and a very good ref :) CNB scored 1st with a good darting run and finish, then we drew level by Dan Burt and then we went ahead with an own goal (nothing he could do about it). CNB then came up our end a scored, halftime 2-2.

The 2nd half started and we played some good stuff but CNB scored to put them infront with a good finish, we were awarded a penalty and our top scorer Nathan Burt put his effort over the bar. CNB had alot of the ball and put our defence under pressure and then we scored the final goal of the game and it was another good finish from Dan Burt. We had TJ Lobb sent off for a headbutt, full time 3-3

Goodluck to Cornish New Boys for the rest of the season :)

Mining 3

A good match played by both teams and a very good ref :) CNB scored 1st with a good darting run and finish, then we drew level by Dan Burt and then we went ahead with an own goal (nothing he could do about it). CNB then came up our end a scored, halftime 2-2.

The 2nd half started and we played some good stuff but CNB scored to put them infront with a good finish, we were awarded a penalty and our top scorer Nathan Burt put his effort over the bar. CNB had alot of the ball and put our defence under pressure and then we scored the final goal of the game and it was another good finish from Dan Burt. We had TJ Lobb sent off for a headbutt, full time 3-3

i think fatman summed the game up pretty well, very physical encounter against a good side again another player loses his head with a moment of stupidity. finally must say what a cracking job the ref lee mitchell had very fair and consistant and its nice to see a ref talking to players on the pitch if a question of a decision came up . wont be long refereeing this standard thats for sure :clapper:

Guest man city fan

Mining 3

sounds like an entertaining game . i thought it would of been before hand , cnbs have to tough games havin hayle and rosudgion.

Guest man city fan

D

Div 3

Rosudgeon 1 Redruth Utd 1 h/t 0-0

Neither team really got to grips with the strong wind blowing up the pitch and a draw was probably a fair result.

Well refereed by some chap with grey hair and a smile on his face. Faultless nigel as usual.

mining 2

illogan3rds 1 long ball titans 2 :drink:

HAHA Long ball summed Titans up. Two goals out of nothing, which shocked us. We scored late on through Ben Penberthy (Licker)Overall i think we deserved at least a point if not all 3.

Anyway all the best to Titans in the future !!

D

Div 3

Neither team really got to grips with the strong wind blowing up the pitch and a draw was probably a fair result.

Well refereed by some chap with grey hair and a smile on his face. Faultless nigel as usual.

Nigel has more hair!!!!!

Just!!!!!!

D

Div 3

Nigel has more hair!!!!!

Just!!!!!!

I wish cat,i wish.

Cheers Man City fan.

Darren,as i said to you afterwards it is all about the attitude of the players and both teams were spot on today.Rosudgeon pitch still in very good condition too.

mining 2

HAHA Long ball summed Titans up. Two goals out of nothing, which shocked us. We scored late on through Ben Penberthy (Licker)Overall i think we deserved at least a point if not all 3.

What are u drinking abbo :drink::clapper: :clapper:

:clapper:

mining 2

What are u drinking abbo :drink::clapper::clapper:

Ha ha We all have opinions mate, anyway a lot better game than what it was at your place. You know another 5 minutes and we would of equalised most likely a Shauny Carter Header !!!

Guest man city fan

D

Div 3

Nigel has more hair!!!!!

Just!!!!!!

I wish cat,i wish.

Cheers Man City fan.

Darren,as i said to you afterwards it is all about the attitude of the players and both teams were spot on today.Rosudgeon pitch still in very good condition too.

hope ur not offended :smiley20:

D

Div 3

Nigel has more hair!!!!!

Just!!!!!!

I wish cat,i wish.

Cheers Man City fan.

hope ur not offended :smiley20:

Not in the least Mr.G.Very funny,cheers mate.Hope you are well?

Ha ha We all have opinions mate, anyway a lot better game than what it was at your place. You know another 5 minutes and we would of equalised most likely a Shauny Carter Header !!!

HAHA you maybe, but Shaun the only running he does is me and him first in at the chippy, he wouldnt of got up there :yahoo: