Cornwall Football Forum

St Dominick div 1 champions

Well done lads! Points on the board is so much better than games

In hand. Great season can't wait to step up next year well done to all the other teams but we had just enough to finish it off!

You're so modest Yan!!!! We are the champions with 3 games to go. You don't fluke that mate

How long have they had senior football up at st Dominick??

What are the facilities like these days?

Been a while since I played duchy premier up there for nanpean rovers( a slim 16 year old in 1998)

Sees a lot of teams have progressed from that league into senior football and improved their facilities such as dobwalls and godolphin

Keep up the good work up there chaps

Now that St Dominick are the champions, who does everyone think will finish 2nd and get promoted?

Personally i think it will be Liskeard as they have the points on the board and St Teath, Polperro and Elburton have to play each other still, what does everyone else think?

Now that St Dominick are the champions, who does everyone think will finish 2nd and get promoted?

Personally i think it will be Liskeard as they have the points on the board and St Teath, Polperro and Elburton have to play each other still, what does everyone else think?

Liskeard or elburton, more than likely liskeard as elburton have only won a couple of there last 8or 9 and still have hard games left. Points on the board is always better than games to play. St teath are now out of it but after watching them today they wouldn't have deserved it were rubbish! Polperro still have a chance but have some hard games to go!

Liskeard or elburton, more than likely liskeard as elburton have only won a couple of there last 8or 9 and still have hard games left. Points on the board is always better than games to play. St teath are now out of it but after watching them today they wouldn't have deserved it were rubbish! Polperro still have a chance but have some hard games to go!

Liskeard for me, points on the board. We (Polperro) will struggle with the games we've got left, including St Dominick and Elburton. Didn't play at all well today, but at this stage of the season a win's a win.

If St Dennis or sticker get promoted will another team not be relegated down from peninsula?

No team from the peninsula league are being relegated. To my knowledge, i think its 1 team from the ECPL (St Dennis or Sticker) and 1 team from the Combination league, which looks like Helston to be promoted. I think their just extending the peninsula league by 2 teams, im not certain so if anyone could shine a light on this.......

Interesting!! In that case 3 would have to come up from east Cornwall 1 surely? Anyone able to clarify whether that's the case or not? Could make the run in interesting several teams still in with a shout for 3rd!!

Certainly would make it a more interesting run in for that 3rd spot.

The only other way I can see it is if they only relegate one team from the ecpl instead of two?

Interesting!! In that case 3 would have to come up from east Cornwall 1 surely? Anyone able to clarify whether that's the case or not? Could make the run in interesting several teams still in with a shout for 3rd!!

I think only 1 team from the ECPL get relegated and not 2. Like i said, im really not 100% sure so someone will have to clarify........

I think only 1 team from the ECPL get relegated and not 2. Like i said, im really not 100% sure so someone will have to clarify........

I'm pretty certain it's just one team to be relegated from ecpl which I think would be biscovey,

Liskeard for me, points on the board. We (Polperro) will struggle with the games we've got left, including St Dominick and Elburton. Didn't play at all well today, but at this stage of the season a win's a win.

It was a really scrappy game, the wind didn't help, both defences were poor hence all the goals. All the same was entertaining to watch!

It was a really scrappy game, the wind didn't help, both defences were poor hence all the goals. All the same was entertaining to watch!

Yea, we missed a couple of key players today, but got to agree, the defending was awful, especially ours. That said, our second goal was a bit special, reminded me of Giggs against Arsenal in the FA Cup years ago!