Pensilva Reserves 0 - 3 Tregony

St. Teath 0 - 0 Charlestown Saints

Fifth Division

Calstock Reserves 1 - 1 Stoke Climsland

LC Phoenix 5 - 0 North Hill

Grampound Reserves 7 - 0 Duke of Cornwall

Torpoint Comrades 1 - 4 Lanivet Inn

LOOE 2 CALSTOCK 2

Looe were well up for this game far more than Calstock were 1st half........Looe lead 1-0 at the break with a goal in the 10th minute. 2nd half Looe were awarded a penalty which was correct and a massive error by our keeper and lucky to stay on the pitch.....very frustrating as Calstock should of walked away with a 6-2 result after peppering the Looe goal for most of the 2nd half. Calstock came back through Shane Richards and a wonder free-kick by Graham Galway.

To say the pitch was shocking is an understatement as it was like playing in a meadow!!! Very poor indeed and something that needs looking at next season, if not by the club then certainly by the ref/league and the referee today was just as bad for both sides and then promptly told me after the game that he felt he had a good game!!!! Shocking!!!!

A point was all we got and some would say all we deserve but i felt we could of and should won it in the 2nd half by some margin, but we all have our opinions....fair play to Looe and the management for only playing with one ball and wasting time after all there players were doing was hitting it in row "Z" and the ref not stopping his watch!!! Sportsmanship i suppose???

Not bitter at all just felt the conditions on the day were more helpful to Looe than ourselves as we like to and try to play passing football and you just could not do this on this shocking pitch :SM_carton:

Congratulations still go to my guys who remain unbeaten in theleague with four games to go!!!

LOOE 2 CALSTOCK 2

Looe were well up for this game far more than Calstock were 1st half........Looe lead 1-0 at the break with a goal in the 10th minute. 2nd half Looe were awarded a penalty which was correct and a massive error by our keeper and lucky to stay on the pitch.....very frustrating as Calstock should of walked away with a 6-2 result after peppering the Looe goal for most of the 2nd half. Calstock came back through Shane Richards and a wonder free-kick by Graham Galway.

To say the pitch was shocking is an understatement as it was like playing in a meadow!!! Very poor indeed and something that needs looking at next season, if not by the club then certainly by the ref/league and the referee today was just as bad for both sides and then promptly told me after the game that he felt he had a good game!!!! Shocking!!!!

A point was all we got and some would say all we deserve but i felt we could of and should won it in the 2nd half by some margin, but we all have our opinions....fair play to Looe and the management for only playing with one ball and wasting time after all there players were doing was hitting it in row "Z" and the ref not stopping his watch!!! Sportsmanship i suppose???

Not bitter at all just felt the conditions on the day were more helpful to Looe than ourselves as we like to and try to play passing football and you just could not do this on this shocking pitch :SM_carton:

Congratulations still go to my guys who remain unbeaten in theleague with four games to go!!!

Stu you gotta stop doing this to us either just lose the remaining games n let us have the league or win them and clinch the title. ha ha :thumbsup:

As for Looes Pitch, It has always been shocking, at least you wont have to go there next season.

Well done Newlyn for a good win, Hating not being able to play but looking orward to next season in hopefully duchy prem!!!

LOOE 2 CALSTOCK 2

Stu you gotta stop doing this to us either just lose the remaining games n let us have the league or win them and clinch the title. ha ha :thumbsup:

As for Looes Pitch, It has always been shocking, at least you wont have to go there next season.

Well done Newlyn for a good win, Hating not being able to play but looking orward to next season in hopefully duchy prem!!!

Hi Liam,

I could not agree more with you, i wish they would just get on with it and win the league :rolleyes:

Jiggy and the boys could always help us and take a defeat or draw at St.Dom :thumbsup:

All the way to the wire as they say, and yes denty glad we aint going back there very soon. Must say that they were a good bunch of lads and hospitality in the pub afterwards was most welcome. :drink:

Hi Liam,

I could not agree more with you, i wish they would just get on with it and win the league :rolleyes:

Jiggy and the boys could always help us and take a defeat or draw at St.Dom :thumbsup:

All the way to the wire as they say, and yes denty glad we aint going back there very soon. Must say that they were a good bunch of lads and hospitality in the pub afterwards was most welcome. :drink:

Sorry mate no chance of that mate. Final game n all that, plus im going up to watch so they best win. Couldnt go last 3 games as my mrs gave birth to my first child (she hoping that might calm me down!!!) on sunday n then could only watch first half of Godolphin game due to family wanting to see her and then couldnt watch on sat as my old man organised a bbq so will be nice to see the boys again.

Nice to hear Looe were accomadating to you, forgot to thank them a few weeks ago, because due to them NOT coming back to our place for food and a drink i got have more :clapper: