Plymouth Parkway 6 Lanreath 0

Saltash United 0 Probus 1

Division One

Callington Town 1 Camelford 2

Kilkhampton 2 Elburton Villa 1

Millbrook 1 Liskeard Athletic 1

Roche 2 St Stephen 1

St Blazey 2 Plymstock United 0

Polperro have made it into the final of the supplementary cup after a tough and gritty performance against St Stephens Boro. With the glorious weather and a hard pitch playing it's part, the game was scrappy but it was Polperro who carved the more clear cut opportunities and won through a Robbie Spencer goal late in the first half. St Stephens Boro come on strong in the 2nd period but failed to create any chances of note.

Completely disagree with you Jefferson. It was a well battles game today and Torpoint worked harder than us on the day winning aerial balls and 2nd balls. Out only chance was our goal which came from a rebounded shot and Shepherd and is it that tall guy called Mike? Bossed our centre midfield creating numours chances for them. Fact is better team deservedly won on the day.

Nice away win for probus there after the long drive to saltash

Chris and pete davey have done a good job there again this season

Hi mate, hope you are well.

It was a great win for us today against Saltash, who had won 10 out of 10 at home going into today's game. We struggled to get a team together with a few players out (Copey, Wayers, Dale and Pete only fit for the bench) and Fabian carrying a shoulder injury from last week. Jason Bullen and I started at the back, despite not playing much all season and we had 2 teenagers up front.

We scored about halfway through the first half and could have also had a penalty, but a Saltash player missed a great chance to equalise just before half-time.

Saltash had the majority of the play in the second half, but failed to make Fab work very often. Great win for us.

We had a very poor start to the season, where we only picked up 7 points from our first 11 games, but some of the younger players have learnt quickly since then and with Wayers, Dale, Copey and Pearcy all being available more often, we have generally done well (last week against Bere Alston and a few weeks before against Lanreath being exceptions!) which has resulted in us picking up more points since Christmas.

edgecumbe vs nanpean 14-0 we(nanpean)were heavily let down as only turned up wiv 8 players-1 had 2 go off injured after about 10/15 mins leaving us wiv the bare minimum,we could of feigned injury or deliberatly got sent 1 off 2 get the match called off but having made the drive 2 millbrook decided the best option was 2 c the match thru n keep a little bit of pride,good luck 2 edgecumbe in the next round :thumbsup:

Totally agree Matt, i think that Liskeard v Plymstock on wednesday could be a gd game as Plymstock need to win that. There are no easy games in this league.

Also congratulations on your result yesterday and good luck in that final! Im looking forward to St.Dennis v St Teath today that should be a good game

I'm doing well(body not quite in as good a nick as when at probus lol)

Playing my part for various teams at st day , have boots will play for whichever of the three teams require me!

Is Dale still struggling with that Gary lineker toe injury????

Dale still has a few problems with his toe injury, but luckily he uses his head more than his feet and that is still in good working order!! He was away in Newcastle yesterday, which was the reason that he missed the match.

Bere Alston United 1 Torpoint Athletic 3

Don't think it was as scrappy as 'Jefferson Hogg' suggested but definately a game where for the best part both defences were on top.

For the first time you could sense that Torpoint were feeling the pressure as they looked a bit edgy in the opening exchanges

Sloppy defending and indecision from the keeper led to Torpoint's first on fifteen minutes which was stabbed home from close range by Duncan Duthie and our equaliser five minutes later came courtesy of a Paul Simpson free kick that was spilt by Matt England for Jason Cordice to ram home the rebound.

We probably edged the first half but Torpoint had us pegged back for long periods in the 2nd and were particularly dangerous from corners and set pieces.

Nick Aplin had a great effort blocked on the line to prevent us taking the lead, then, with fifteen minutes to go and 1-1 looking more and more likely Jack Dixon misjudged one of the afore mentioned Torpoint corners and the ball went straight in to put the visitors in front.

In the closing stages we had another effort blocked on the line and then Brian Stacey broke away to set up Lewis Young for Torpoint's third which I think Ricky would have to agree gave the game a rather flattering scoreline.

Extremely disappointed to have lost the game in the manner we did and feel certain that if we hadn't gifted Torpoint the second goal they wouldn't have got a third.

Pleased to have matched one of the top sides in the league for long periods and although I wish Torpoint well in their quest for their fourth title, they will have to play a lot better than they did yesterday to prevent St Dennis winning it this time around, especially when you consider that St Dennis can afford to lose at The Mill on 4th May and still go on to win the title courtesy of their game in hand.

5 games in 11 days for St Dennis starting with today's League Cup Final and culminating in that game at The Mill on 4th May will go a long way to deciding it but I've a feeling that St Dennis' visit to Saltash on 2nd May will be the crucial one (especially as Saltash 1st team do not have a game that day).

p.s......Good luck to St Dennis against St Teath this afternoon.

I'm doing well(body not quite in as good a nick as when at probus lol)

Playing my part for various teams at st day , have boots will play for whichever of the three teams require me!

Is Dale still struggling with that Gary lineker toe injury????

Dale still has a few problems with his toe injury, but luckily he uses his head more than his feet and that is still in good working order!! He was away in Newcastle yesterday, which was the reason that he missed the match.

With a head that size u gotta use it the best u can

A solid season this year and hopefully a push for a bit of silverwear next year. For you boys

Have to come and watch u guys sometime when I don't have a game

Been too long since I've been over and watched!!!

Totally agree Matt, i think that Liskeard v Plymstock on wednesday could be a gd game as Plymstock need to win that. There are no easy games in this league.

Also congratulations on your result yesterday and good luck in that final! Im looking forward to St.Dennis v St Teath today that should be a good game

St Dominick now need 1 point to guarantee promotion after elburton losing and liskeard only gettin a point. But with the run elburton are on I think we've already done it!

St Dominick now need 1 point to guarantee promotion after elburton losing and liskeard only gettin a point. But with the run elburton are on I think we've already done it!

I think the promotion is done and dusted, St teath and Elburton have to play each other and therefore both sides cannot get 3 points so only one can catch St Dominick now? I think that's right?

To lose the title from here would be a disaster. 5 points from 4 games needed

Pretty arrogant reply Ned,and pretty disrespectful to both Millbrook and Liskeard,who are both good teams. St Teath still have a tough run in,including a hard cup final today. There will be points dropped by all involved yet.

Well said Matt we at St Teath have a massive task on our hands Liskeard have the points ,of course it is in our hands but we have to go to your place and Elburton and added to that 3 games in a week.Polperro can still get enough points to be promoted we are well aware of that,been a good first season for us in the league whatever happens.

Bere Alston United 1 Torpoint Athletic 4

Not sure what game you or Jefferson was watchin here coach kt I feel torpoint dominated from start to finish!

The pitch surface looked very good and a credit but a very small pitch made it defficult to play for both teams torpoint had a hat full of chances before the goals and there where a couple for bere to but they where only chances on the break and torpoint handled these well.

Good luck to both teams for remainder of the season.

Edited by Spud runner

Bere Alston United 1 Torpoint Athletic 4

Not sure what game you or Jefferson was watchin here coach kt I feel torpoint dominated from start to finish!

The pitch surface looked very good and a credit but a very small pitch made it defficult to play for both teams torpoint had a hat full of chances before the goals and there where a couple for bere to but they where only chances on the break and torpoint handled these well.

Good luck to both teams for remainder of the season.

You've got the scoreline wrong for a start!!

First half was pretty even...Torpoint did dominate for long periods in the 2nd half (like I said) but didn't have that many chances, mainly dangerous ball into the box, particularly from set pieces.

I can't recall Jack Dixon having too many hard saves to make which makes his mistake for Torpoint's second goal all the more noticeable.

Torpoint were better on the day, but only just and showed good champions qualities by sticking to their game plan, but it's not often you hear Ricky having to raise his voice from the touchline, to know that they didn't have it all their own way.