Cornwall Football Forum

Last night Falmouth ath played penryn in the cup which Falmouth ran out deserved winners, however Falmouth played a player which was not registered for that cup, I believe he was cup tied. All the players and management have openly admitted this through facebook. If true where does this leave both sides as this is classed as cheating.

If what you say is correct George (i have no confirmation or other information either way) and everyone is open and aware of the position,Falmouth Athletic DC will probably be removed from this cup with Penryn Athletic going through to the next round.

It is not cheating when all admit to it and Falmouth have a very strong squad so just an honest mistake.They do happen.

The details will be considered by the Falmouth Helston League Committee before a decision is made.

I watched the game and penryn more than held there own throughout the match.

Couple of nasty challenges going on in the game but u expect that in a derby.

The player in question I believe is ben Kellow. He is normally a 2nd team player but the first team had injuries to a couple of key players,Brett Southeard and steve Kellow to name just 2 and rich Kellow was banned.honest mistake I think and I have spoke to a few of there players and they r gutted as they wanted the Percy and Lockhart cups aswell as the league this year.nevermind 2 outa 3 ain't bad

As Chairman of falmouth Ath a mistake was made last night in the semi-final against Penryn. Ben Kellow was brought on as a sub with 10mins remaining.Ben has been with our second team for quite sometime, and we felt he was eligible to play.However having transfered Ben from West Cornwall it came to our attention that he was cup-tied.Our teamsheet was sent to Steve Carpenter correctly filled out.And as a result Falmouth will be eliminated from the competition and Penryn will be reinstated into the cup.

Falmouth Ath wish Penryn success in the Final.

Guest man city fan

have to say, a lot of admiration goes to Falmouth for admitting the mistake. Good on you guys, and yeah, to be honest a cracking season regardless.

yeh we had alot of admiration for them when ben andros played .

As Chairman of falmouth Ath a mistake was made last night in the semi-final against Penryn. Ben Kellow was brought on as a sub with 10mins remaining.Ben has been with our second team for quite sometime, and we felt he was eligible to play.However having transfered Ben from West Cornwall it came to our attention that he was cup-tied.Our teamsheet was sent to Steve Carpenter correctly filled out.And as a result Falmouth will be eliminated from the competition and Penryn will be reinstated into the cup.

they gotta get there first!!

that was only the quarter final last night topcat!!

The Two Semi's are

Falmouth Albion vs Penryn

St Day res vs Mawnan 26/04 @ Wendron FC

they gotta get there first!!

that was only the quarter final last night topcat!!

The Two Semi's are

Falmouth Albion vs Penryn

St Day res vs Mawnan 26/04 @ Wendron FC

When is the Falmouth Albion Penryn game are they both at wendron

Well well well a leopard doesnt change its spots, Mr Kevin know it all poison Toy with another lash up to cost fal ath another trophy, does he actually want them to win anything at all? There is one plus to come out of all this, at least we wont have to see Ross Bowdens crooked black smile 3 times at the back of the falmouth packet, just the twice now :thumbsup::clapper::yahoo:. Fal albion v Mawnan final is my guess as Mawnan will have a bit more experience too see off St day and Penryn wont win anything as long as Jarvo plays his son.

Well well well a leopard doesnt change its spots, Mr Kevin know it all poison Toy with another lash up to cost fal ath another trophy, does he actually want them to win anything at all? There is one plus to come out of all this, at least we wont have to see Ross Bowdens crooked black smile 3 times at the back of the falmouth packet, just the twice now :thumbsup::clapper::yahoo:. Fal albion v Mawnan final is my guess as Mawnan will have a bit more experience too see off St day and Penryn wont win anything as long as Jarvo plays his son.

What's with the sly digs at people, there's no need for that is there. I don't see the need in people hiding behind usernames, your just not man enough to say it to peoples faces

how did they cheat?? ben came on when the game was won at 3-0, dont exactly see how that would count as 'cheating', its not like he came on at 0-0 and scored the winner is it. Kev doesnt have a great deal to do with the day to day running of the club as far as i am aware, he is the club chairman but Derek Angove is the club secretary, who in my opinion, doenst usually make a mistake when it comes to player registration, he missed the fact that ben had already played in the percy stephens while at west cornwall and owned up to it as soon as he realised, not exactly cheating now is it? he is as disappointed as the rest of the 1st team and the whole club, and whats with the dig at Ross? is it jealousy that he is a good player and scores goals for a successful team or is it a bit more personal? grow up mate and just get on with talking about the football and not writing bitchy comments on here, and if your wondering my name is Gary and i play at full back for the 2nds, just to show im not hiding behind a user name.

Up the Athletic :thumbsup:

South West Rock, your just so stupid toyer is probably sat back laughing his head off! for one thing he is chairman at falmouth ath so it's not his lash up,secondly you must be so sad that the only thing you can come up with against toyer was two years ago.

Thirdly your not fit to lace his boots and he should continue playing as he is one of the best keepers and is LOYAL to whoever he has signed for both Penryn and Falmouth teams.

Tom and Jerry your just as stupid you just transfered from Falmouth ath and ran back to Penryn. next season you wont get a look in up there,and will end up back at falmouth ath and the best you can come up with is that last post I smell a bridge being burnt lol

See bushy got his sensible head on!