Cornwall Football Forum

My kids are on here.

On this forum my youngest son reads up on County level u16's topics and also follows our local village team and i do not like the fact that Santini uses abusive language towards people on this forum. Obviously of recent the foul mouth obscenities have been directed towards me and i will not stand for it. I have it on good authority that should this continue Santini will be removed from the forum for his disgusting behaviour.

OK everyone - I'm not sure whether you're mates having a laugh, or enemies that obviously have a grudge about something. Whichever, this Forum is not the place to do either and therefore any further bad mouthing off (in jest or serious) will mean deletion of the offender(s)'s registration.

I have it on good authority that should this continue Santini will be removed from the forum for his disgusting behaviour.

I'm not sure which Administrator or Moderator of the Forum told you this Frank, but it goes without saying that no one is free from being removed for bad language - but expulsion could also be carried out for people who are continually winding others up with posts that are considered not at all related to a footballing topic.

Dave Deacon

I think Frank must have some sort of grudge against santini Dave, because not sure who he is. The guy seems to have way to much time on I's hands,

Yes Frank I agree about the language being out of order on here but he's removed his post so he nos himself there was no need to write it, so please stop starting needless topics on here to try and get a reaction out of him, this I's getting beound a joke now.