FHFL Results Mon 18/04/11

All 1815ko

Chacewater v Constantine

Carharrack v Mousehole

Falmouth Albion v Mullion

Perranwell v Mawnan

Portreath v St Agnes

Some cracking games tonight.

Chasewater have been in form recently but Constantine are a side who can certainly get a result away from home.

Carharrack are home to Mousehole in what is deemed a '6 pointer'. Carharrack are fully expecting Mousehole to drop players down from the SWPL side but hopefully they have enough faith in their own side to keep it on a level playing field.

I'm afriad I think Falmouth Albion may be too tough for Mullion tonight and fully expecting a home win.

Perranwell v Mawnan should be an interesting result. Perranwell lost 6-3 to Carharrack on the weekend but may have more players avaliable to them midweek. Mawnan are always a tough nut to crack. But tonight im predicting a draw.

And lastly Portreath v St Agnes. St Agnes has been the best footballing side I have seen in FHFL 1 this season and Portreath have been on a recent slump. I think a away win awaits St Agnes.

FHFL 1

Carharrack 0 Mousehole 4

Going back to my orginal post.

Carharrack are home to Mousehole in what is deemed a '6 pointer'. Carharrack are fully expecting Mousehole to drop players down from the SWPL side but hopefully they have enough faith in their own side to keep it on a level playing field.

Not being a bad loser but the simple answer to that is Mousehole didn't have faith in thier team and had to dropped SWPL players into the side and that has come from quite a few nuterals including a SWPL player at the match. Do mousehole deny it?

So how do you stop it. Cornwall doesnt have ID cards like London leagues. So far everyone team with have played have showed respect or is this something we should expect from midweek matches. Rant over.

Chacewater 4 Constantine 2 h/t 1-2

In front of a good sized crowd,Constantine took the lead after 10 minutes when their striker cleverly turned the ball in but Brendan Hitchens chased a loose ball down and blocked the clearance from the keeper to score.Ian Grant's swerving 30 yarder put the visitors ahead just before the break.

Chacewater came strong after the break with a couple of positional changes with Hitchens equalising and then heading in a great cross.Justin Bennetts stroked in his first goal of the season for the fourth.

Constantine are a good club and good luck to Brian,Cy,Steve,Martin and the rest.Hopefully,we will play each other again next season.

FHFL 1

Carharrack 0 Mousehole 4

Going back to my orginal post.

Not being a bad loser but the simple answer to that is Mousehole didn't have faith in thier team and had to dropped SWPL players into the side and that has come from nutrals including a SWPL player at the match.

So how do you stop it. Cornwall doesnt have ID cards like London leagues.

U lot getting squeaky bums as that top half finish is getting tighter and tighter and if it goes pete tong u might have to play st day next season lol????

Not even a link to where they used to be

I know what you are saying Cat. So next week shall we get a load of swpl players in in order to win a match.

I know where ur coming from pal and things like that do go on and perhaps they did this evening

The pointy end of the season is upon us now and hopefully ur guys will have enough in the tank to finish where they need to( that's from a st day player too)

Not being a bad loser but the simple answer to that is Mousehole didn't have faith in thier team and had to dropped SWPL players into the side and that has come from quite a few nuterals including a SWPL player at the match.

So who are these SWPL players?

surely if you think a side have cheated you could refuse to sign the teamsheet or if there are neutrals who know get them to tell you the names of players who are playing and check it against teamsheet. Im not sure of the rules etc. These things do get picked up occasionally, Carharrack have been awarded 6 points this season have they? without these you would be really struggling for a top half finish. You never know if there is wrong doing the powers that be may find out. On the flip side if they have done legally then i wouldnt blame them, its all about a club and not one team. Important to finish in that top half this season

Another result

Portreath 1 St.Agnes 9

A good performance last night from the Saints who got into their stride early on and went 3-0 up inside 20 minutes. Goals from Ian Hyland (4), Paul Blake (pen), Scott Gilbert, Phil Fullback, Dave Bunt, + 1 other (cant remember, sorry!).

Special mention for Dave Goundry (my player of the season) who missed a penalty, missed from 6 yards out, and then hit the post from 1 yard out within 15 second half minutes. Class.

And now for a 12 day break.

Richy Richy Richy, now now :clapper:

Do u really think those 2 players made that much diffenence?????

What about the players who stepped up from our 3rd team, one of them really made a differance!!!!! He ran your defence ragged & scored too!!!

So is that wrong of Mousehole aswell, maybe teams with a 3RD TEAM should put those players in to help BEAT US TOO hehehehe.

There is a rule in place & due to players working etc we have used that 2 player rule. Hell, i am having 2 in my mining team on weds nite due to players having to work....rules are rules...

We have been & will always play fair by the rules put in place by the leagues. Over the years every club with a senior team has had to put players into junior football for one thing or another...injury, loss of form or in midweek games when junior players cant get off work. At the end of the day who cares or are you lot on a win bonus or something. As with us at mousehole we are all the same :drink: ..no one gets paid & all players play for the club and whatever team they get picked for be it 1st 2nd or 3rds :thumbsup: .

Richy Richy Richy, now now :clapper:

Do u really think those 2 players made that much diffenence?????

What about the players who stepped up from our 3rd team, one of them really made a differance!!!!! He ran your defence ragged & scored too!!!

So is that wrong of Mousehole aswell, maybe teams with a 3RD TEAM should put those players in to help BEAT US TOO hehehehe.

There is a rule in place & due to players working etc we have used that 2 player rule. Hell, i am having 2 in my mining team on weds nite due to players having to work....rules are rules...

We have been & will always play fair by the rules put in place by the leagues. Over the years every club with a senior team has had to put players into junior football for one thing or another...injury, loss of form or in midweek games when junior players cant get off work. At the end of the day who cares or are you lot on a win bonus or something. As with us at mousehole we are all the same :drink: ..no one gets paid & all players play for the club and whatever team they get picked for be it 1st 2nd or 3rds :thumbsup: .

Which one of your three teams is our goalkeeper Andy Dee playing for ? He left us on April 8th supposedly to play for your 1st team but reading the match report for the 9th April a Richard Hall played in goal for Mousehole v Foxhole although reading the match report it sounds like Andy Dee unless its just a coincidence Richard Hall has a pony tail too ?? quote from match report "The Seagulls' pony-tailed custodian then somehow scooped out Holland's effort before denying Rescorl with a fine save."

He is obviously registered a Gwinear player for the Mining league as this all happened a month after transfer deadline. I take it a player can play for one team in the Mining league and another team in FHL ? This must be the case as I know he played on April 2nd for your FHL team vrs Falmouth Albion as we had no fixture .Shed any light on this can anyone. I was under the impression you had to transfer to go between FHL and Mining league teams???