Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 16/04/11

First result of the day.

FHFL 1

Carharrack 6 Perranwell 3

Carharrack won this 6 pointer match against Perranwell 6-3.

Wasn't at the match but was updated throughout.

Liam Bray opened up the match followed by a peach by Adam Soloman. Perranwell pulled one back before the interval. Going into the second half Laim Bray scores again to extend the lead. Solomon then took a chance 30 yards out and smashed into the right hand corner. Perranwell get another goal straight from kick off. Mark Mitchell then looks to finish off the match when keeper Dennis kicked the ball over the last defender for Mitchell to score the volley. A late comeback wasn't to be when Perranwell pulled one back just before full time.

Best of luck to Perranwell for the rest of the season!

FHFL 3

Carharrack Res 3 Troon Res 1. Well done lads!

Fhl Div 3

Fal Athletic 7-0 Ruan Minor

Scorers: Jay Durber (3), Ashley Farrow (2), Mike Moore and Tim Hurrel

Game was won by half time with Athletic dominating the 1st half going in at 6-0, we then went on to see out the game in relative ease. Same opponants for us on wednesday in the cup semi will probably be a different type of game so we will have to be at our best again

I bet midfield marvel will disagree with a few players missing, I reckon he will go for 8-9

This is a footy forum, not a bitching forum. aggie are struggling to field teams having to call 3rd team games off, fact. Albion as was said also below par, fact.

Not agreat game on a bobbly pitch. Albion prob deserved to win on there 1st half performance. Ironically with Aggie playing better for much of the second half Albion scored twice.2 evenly matched teams as previous results would suggest

Funny, you didn't pipe up when people were running me down for swearing!

asi stated at the time part of your game is to rub players up the wrong way, up to you if you swear or not but all actions lead to consequences. Your big enough to fight your own battles. I want to read about results, match write ups not childish comments. Good luck with the remainder of the season

I bet midfield marvel will disagree with a few players missing, I reckon he will go for 8-9

This is a footy forum, not a bitching forum. aggie are struggling to field teams having to call 3rd team games off, fact. Albion as was said also below par, fact.

Not agreat game on a bobbly pitch. Albion prob deserved to win on there 1st half performance. Ironically with Aggie playing better for much of the second half Albion scored twice.2 evenly matched teams as previous results would suggest

It was the same team we have played against the previous two times! As for aggie dominating the 2nd half!? Are you pissed already?

st agnes dominated? :wacko: pahah! or not shag.....basically, both teams were below par. PAR. ALBION weakened team, worked hard....and eventually got the victory, after a brilliant substitution from the manager melvill benney...brings on todd butler (back from university, ready to boost the team in the business end of the season) to play the second half, works hard and creates 2 goals. hats off to the lad. :yahoo:

st agnes dominated? :wacko: pahah! or not shag.....basically, both teams were below par. PAR. ALBION weakened team, worked hard....and eventually got the victory, after a brilliant substitution from the manager melvill benney...brings on todd butler (back from university, ready to boost the team in the business end of the season) to play the second half, works hard and creates 2 goals. hats off to the lad. :yahoo:

Please re read post. Never said once that Aggie dominated. Said that thye played better in the 2nd half as they were very poor in the 1st half.

Albion as i said deserved the win on there 1st half performance as couldve gone in at half time 2 up and the 2nd half was much more even. Really not sure what you are all on about. No good slagging me off.

Melville did make a good substitution and is a top manager and a credit to the game. I played under Melville 19 years ago and is a credit to cornish football

You lot have just proven what ive said about people saying silly things on here, no im not p~~~~d but i will be later. I was a neutral watching the game. Not particularly supporting either side. I support Constantine. We are out of that particular cup and way down in the league. Ive said my bit to patch as get fed up with people having a go at others on here although he is more often than not light hearted about things and respect him as a player. You 2 have just come on and completely miss read my post thinking i was a st, agnes player. I said on the touchline 1-0 to Albion would be a fair result, then you got a 2nd. Actually dissapointed with the quality that was on show although the pitch made it tough. WELL PLAYED ALBION

Please re read post. Never said once that Aggie dominated. Said that thye played better in the 2nd half as they were very poor in the 1st half.

Albion as i said deserved the win on there 1st half performance as couldve gone in at half time 2 up and the 2nd half was much more even. Really not sure what you are all on about. No good slagging me off.

Melville did make a good substitution and is a top manager and a credit to the game. I played under Melville 19 years ago and is a credit to cornish football

I have to agree with the original comments on this game, St Agnes never really turned up, particularly in the first half, but we were always in the game whilst it was 0-0 and 1-0. There was some woeful defending on both goals.

It was a tight game throughout and I understand both teams had several players missing - the fact that we were forced to bring our veteran manager off the bench for the last 20 minutes says it all.

All the best to Albion for the rest of the cup, lets hope someone can stop Athletics dominance of the FH league competitions.

CARHARRACK RES 3 V 1 TROON 3RDS

We were short of 3 players today and it showed we had nothing up front in the 1st half and by the time we changed things at half time we were already 2 nil down !!!

To be fair 2nd half we battled really well scored 1 had 1 goal not given which was well over the line ( young trigger happy lino missed that 1 !!! ). We also had a couple of 1 on 1s missed .

Saying all this the carharrack had a lot more chances and our keeps had a great 2nd half !!! .Big ben up front for carharrack was the diffrence in the 2 sides !! 2 goals and hes had to get the ball off !!!

One sour note was the moaning all the time by the carharrack players especially the 10 !!! U win my dickhead of the day award !!! to call the ref a fu.king disgrace to his face is dumb !!! u deserved a red card and u were lucky the ref was soft !!!. And to call me a fat cu.t as well when your not excatly slim sums up your IQ !!!

Next sat the return fixture hopefully we will be stronger and get a win!!!

• 2 weeks later...