Callington Town 1 St Teath 2

Camelford 2 Elburton Villa 0

Edgcumbe 1 St Dominick 2

Millbrook 1 Polperro 1

Plymstock United 3 Liskeard Athletic 2

Roche 2 Nanpean Rovers 0

St Blazey 2 Kilkhampton 2

St Stephen 1 Holsworthy 0

Probus 1 4 Bere Alston great result got all the early pressure out the way as you have to take there then bossed the game jason cordice with all 4 grest display up front on his own hit the bar and post could have been more bad day at the office for probus who are better than this showing bring on torpoint next week to do the double on them were on a run now

Tavy 7.St Stephens Boro 1. Good result for Tavy today who picked themselves up after Tuesday game against Lanreath which they should have won. A good game played in a good competitive spirit, credit to Borough who battled and competed to the end.Tavy scorers - J.Kelly 3, D.Southcott 1, M. Shipton 1, K.Hatch 1, J.Crago 1

Massive result for the st dominick today sloppy start and 1-0 down at have time not are best performance but ground out a result . title is even closer now could be 4 or 5.points needed from a possible 12 to lift that trophy black and yellow black and yellow

Well done

u jumped ship Keithy??? nice to shippo play for tavi when he comes home, what happens next week when stoke have a game???who's he gonna play for??

Stewart wasn't getting any played under the new management so joined borough and played the whole of the second half ! It was nice to actually enjoy playing football again ! Was already 6v0 down but I the second half was a different game !!!

sorry Keithy,me being completely thick as usual.......ignore last comment i mis-read you playing for borough instead :SM_carton: what a div :rolleyes:

Haha no worries stew ! C you won again this week aswell ! Doin very well, you will b top 5 if you can add a couple players for next season I think you will do well in prem ! Yeah signed for borough last week but couldn't play against saltash ! Nice to play footy and enjoy it again even thou we lost ! Keithy

Yeah, very gd win for us yesterday as we had scratch side with players working....i hope we can win the league and then our next coup we would like to go unbeaten all season :clapper:

Tough game for us on wednesday evening as we are away to St.Dominick, gd close bunch of guys and up for a laugh which is always a plus.

Yeah, very gd win for us yesterday as we had scratch side with players working....i hope we can win the league and then our next coup we would like to go unbeaten all season :clapper:

Tough game for us on wednesday evening as we are away to St.Dominick, gd close bunch of guys and up for a laugh which is always a plus.

Yh good mates and good rivalry too lol ! Or like to c you win it and go unbeaten aswell mate !

Not true Mex... Tavy may have been 2-0 up (so yes, maybe they should have seen the game through), but Lanreath made a bright start in the first half and could easily have gone at least 1 up, and then fought back well in the second half, and were the only team likely to win at 2-2... Tavy looked relieved not to lose.

Yh good mates and good rivalry too lol ! Or like to c you win it and go unbeaten aswell mate !

How Keithy87 can play ECPL is beyond me - although by the looks of it ST. BO are really struggling

How Keithy87 can play ECPL is beyond me - although by the looks of it ST. BO are really struggling

Cus who did what likes to criticise anyone that has played for saltash or playing for saltash ! Maybe you should be happy for someone who has stepped into a higher league and played well ! Maybe it's how he gels into the team ? So grow up and maybe reveal your name and atop picking out faults in players and teams !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parkway 2-3 St Dennis

Saints goals :

Lee Rickard

Carl Rickard

Mark Rowe (pen)

3-0 up with 2mins left, and conceded to late sloppy goals, 3 points all the sane though

My prediction was right then Lee, Plymouth Parkway have lost the plot, Lost against Lanreath then Torpoint then St Dennis! Have all the players gone to first team or cricket! Were they the same team that drew with you at your place?

Um there were a couple faces I hadn't seen wen we played them at our place, but to be honest did play some nice football in patches, 1st half was one of the worst we've played this season, but could have scored a couple I'n that half if it weren't for some tremendous defending from there centre half, he was an oldish chap and looked quite experienced, he had a good game. Parkway hit the bar twice in the 2nd half. But the 2nd half, we had so much of the ball and could have scored more then 3 to be honest, then the last 5 mins was a shambles, we took our foot off the gas, lost concentration and conceded 2 sloppy goals, but most importantly 3 points so got to be happy with that really, especially at this stage of the season. Great win for sticker, keeping a little bit a pressure on for that promotion spot

Any player who gets the oppertunity to play up a division or more should take that oppertunity with two hands! These types of players shouldnt be judged until they have had the chance to prove themselves.

Um there were a couple faces I hadn't seen wen we played them at our place, but to be honest did play some nice football in patches, 1st half was one of the worst we've played this season, but could have scored a couple I'n that half if it weren't for some tremendous defending from there centre half, he was an oldish chap and looked quite experienced, he had a good game. Parkway hit the bar twice in the 2nd half. But the 2nd half, we had so much of the ball and could have scored more then 3 to be honest, then the last 5 mins was a shambles, we took our foot off the gas, lost concentration and conceded 2 sloppy goals, but most importantly 3 points so got to be happy with that really, especially at this stage of the season. Great win for sticker, keeping a little bit a pressure on for that promotion spot

Thats all we can do Lee is keep winning and hope St Den and Torp drop points, I think the key games for St Den and Sticker are against Saltash and Torpoint. Both of them will be keen to give us both a hiding! We shall have to wait and see, firstly we have to dispose of Tavi to-night and I dont that will be easy!

Thats all we can do Lee is keep winning and hope St Den and Torp drop points, I think the key games for St Den and Sticker are against Saltash and Torpoint. Both of them will be keen to give us both a hiding! We shall have to wait and see, firstly we have to dispose of Tavi to-night and I dont that will be easy!

Thats one of them disposed with! Tavi 0 Sticker 3 only five more to go!