Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results Thread and Latest Table

ah fair enough kempy, thanks for your response. hopefully we can continue to improve and have a real go at it next season!

yes aware he used to play outfield but he is a top keeper and has been a great asset to the squad this season! will try and do you a favour on sat!

I am pleased that you are improving as a team because you have had lots of funding to provide a good pitch etc,

the problem is with the players who move around each season..... I am different as i only played for my village club

who i still support.

Loyalty is not a word in football...... so it keeps it interesting. :c:

I wonder what the incentive is for all those players playing at the Well is. Haven't applied for promotion, Poor pitch and Poor facilities (the facilities is based on the away changing rooms). At Helston Every player in that squadron with the exception of Joe Perrin (bsed at Culdrose) nd Tonks (4 months of me asking him to play on ship) have been at Helston or indeed been signed on for cover for atleast the last 5 years. Why would that change now we have the best Manager and coach we have had in years, good pitch, good facilities and have a good chance of gaining promotion. I think people see some loyalty in football ie players playing for their home town club and automatically go on about money.If i was on the outside and saw Liam, goldy,Nige and stids come out of the changing rooms i wouls think SHIT! then i would think they must be a few quid but as i'm on the inside trust me their are no little brown envelopes anymore at helston. Its only a weekend hobby and doesn't paying the bills so i don't see why people bang on about it. could give 2 hoots if P'well, St Day, Helston, St Just etc give someone petrol money..Fuel is fooking exspensive (here its 16p a litre)

It's also a shame people can't take banter on here

bye bye

Harry

Good pitch and facilities are you sure??

I wonder what the incentive is for all those players playing at the Well is. Haven't applied for promotion, Poor pitch and Poor facilities (the facilities is based on the away changing rooms). At Helston Every player in that squadron with the exception of Joe Perrin (bsed at Culdrose) nd Tonks (4 months of me asking him to play on ship) have been at Helston or indeed been signed on for cover for atleast the last 5 years. Why would that change now we have the best Manager and coach we have had in years, good pitch, good facilities and have a good chance of gaining promotion. I think people see some loyalty in football ie players playing for their home town club and automatically go on about money.If i was on the outside and saw Liam, goldy,Nige and stids come out of the changing rooms i wouls think SHIT! then i would think they must be a few quid but as i'm on the inside trust me their are no little brown envelopes anymore at helston. Its only a weekend hobby and doesn't paying the bills so i don't see why people bang on about it. could give 2 hoots if P'well, St Day, Helston, St Just etc give someone petrol money..Fuel is fooking exspensive (here its 16p a litre)

It's also a shame people can't take banter on here

bye bye

Harry

Good pitch and facilities are you sure??

Gotta be better than playing on the dog turds down the lane at Ryn hey bushy!!!!